ADVERTISEMENT

CDC- no longer need to quarantine for 14 days after travel

Reality is this is new as in the last 24 hrs. I’ll correct the title if it makes you feel better.

Reality is this is new as in the last 20 hrs. I’ll correct the title if it makes you feel better.

I was not trying to be a jerk, but there will be some people that run with this on this site as 100% truth for a different type of quarantine unfortunately.

There is an election coming up, no secret all these organizations suddenly changing their tune are in the executive branch. science be danged, the President will bend reality to try and get that second term...

makes perfect sense to me.

Reactions: silasstarr
There is an election coming up, no secret all these organizations suddenly changing their tune are in the executive branch. science be danged, the President will bend reality to try and get that second term...

It's true that pretty much how one sees this news largely depends upon your political leanings and worldview. For many weeks/months, many have said that the volume of tests being done in the US is meaningless. The only things that really matter are hospitalizations and deaths. The virus is going to get through a certain % of the population no matter what mitigation tactics are used. Really the decision a society has to make is which of its citizens are going to get it. The U.S. and much of the world has decided that this virus is unlike any other in the history of people walking the earth, where we quarantine healthy people. So right off the bat we took our best defense against the virus off the field.

There is no way to get to no more cases/very low cases without either a very good vaccine or herd immunity. Short of either, lockdowns just delay it happening and cause other large amounts of pain and suffering for society. Somehow we've come to believe that we can "stop the spread" when no such thing was ever really doable for a functioning society.

What the CDC is doing/recommending in this case makes sense to me. But obviously others have different opinions.

Are you brain dead? Your liberal Fauci has been called out numerous times and Cuomo, delBasio and Pelosi blatantly ignore the protocol set forth. Trump bending reality? I would say more like your Facist group of pathological liars who have sold their wretched soles to the likes of BLM etc. Every liberal controlled state is a an absolute mess and what were once great cities have been turned into Cesspools. Been hanging around George Soros much? One of the most despicable and fraudulent human beings on this planet has your party eating out of his hand.

They like conspiracy theories. First Russia while adults like us knew China was the issue of the last 20 years.

Now the children have moved on to the Executice branch manipulating career scientists.Most of whom likely don’t care for the POTUS.

But apparently we’re the ones who don’t follow facts. Notwithstanding all the empirical data that shows the exact opposite.

Clown world.

It’s for travel between states or internationally. Essentially the CDC is saying local and state governments have their own requirements for travel so we no longer need the CDC recommendation.

Reactions: JLDHAWK
ADVERTISEMENT