ADVERTISEMENT

CDC says gay and bi men in Florida need the meningococcal vaccine, to keep them safe in 'worst' outbreak in US history...

"The CDC's been trying to warn men in Florida or traveling to Florida, particularly those who identify as gay, bisexual, queer or trans, that they need to get a vaccine that can prevent them from getting meningococcal disease."

THAT group is not necessarily men who have sex with men.
LOL...it IS possible to hang out with men who have sex with other men even if you don't yourself. And those in the LGBTQ+ community do tend to hang out together for lots of reasons. Were the outbreak among the "Florida Man" community, I'm sure you would have been included in the notification.

• Haha
Reactions: EasyHawk
LOL...it IS possible to hang out with men who have sex with other men even if you don't yourself. And those in the LGBTQ+ community do tend to hang out together for lots of reasons. Were the outbreak among the "Florida Man" community, I'm sure you would have been included in the notification.

It just seems like they're being oddly specific without trying to sound specific.

Anyway, why no women? Even "Q" or "B" women???

I know this is controversial and really asking a lot, but can't gay men cut back on the rawdog sex with randos just a little?

They haven't found some gay "Typhoid Mary".... they haven't tied it to any sort of super-spreader event.

But it only appears to be affecting men who've had sex with other men, and yet the CDC recommends urgent vaccination for all men who identify as gay, bisexual, queer or trans, without regard for risky sexual behaviors. Just the identification alone.

What's going on here?

They haven't found some gay "Typhoid Mary".... they haven't tied it to any sort of super-spreader event.

But it only appears to be affecting men who've had sex with other men, and yet the CDC recommends urgent vaccination for all men who identify as gay, bisexual, queer or trans, without regard for risky sexual behaviors. Just the identification alone.

What's going on here?
It is a deadly disease they want to nip in the bud. Are you this frickin stupid?

What's going on here?
What about those men who identify as straight but still have sex with other men? And what about all those men with vaginas that I keep hearing about? Do they need to be vaccinated?

Ummm...whut?

CDC recommends meningococcal vaccines for preteens, teens, and certain other people

CDC recommends MenACWY for:

• All preteens at 11 to 12 years old
  • All teens at 16 years old
The booster dose at 16 years old gives teens continued protection during the ages when they are at highest ris

three-serogroups.jpg

I would assume they are targeting the people they are in this push because that's where the outbreak is.
“Certain other people” LOL. That is funny!

Hit a nerve did I? Good lord talk about thin skin. LOL
Not really. But there was no need to come off as a complete asshole for something so trivial. But given this follow up post, that's just who you are. Have fun with that.

ADVERTISEMENT