ADVERTISEMENT

Cedar Rapids LJS is reopening

fredjr82

HB Legend
Nov 13, 2007
I'm not sure why but I do love this comment from the article. I wonder if they kept a straight face while saying it?

“The Long John Silver’s location in Cedar Rapids, IA is tentatively set to reopen late summer 2024,” the spokesperson said. “Our local Long John Silver’s crew looks forward (to) delivering our unique seafood experience with the treasured menu offerings customers have come to know and love.”

Link

I'm not sure why but I do love this comment from the article. I wonder if they kept a straight face while saying it?

“The Long John Silver’s location in Cedar Rapids, IA is tentatively set to reopen late summer 2024,” the spokesperson said. “Our local Long John Silver’s crew looks forward (to) delivering our unique seafood experience with the treasured menu offerings customers have come to know and love.”

Link
What's your problem Fred?

LJS = Treasured Menu Items and Unique Seafood Experience. That should be a shirt.

What's your go to at LJS?
The entire menu is great. Not only do they have the best fish, but the chicken planks best any chicken place, hands down. Hush puppies. Barnacles. Gtfo fred

• Haha
Reactions: fredjr82
I'm glad you like it. You can have my share too 👍
You know what Fred, I will take your share and I'm gonna enjoy it.
Because it's guys like you that have been effing over LJS for the last 20 GD years.
Spouting off about "cholesterol" "food grade" "nutrition", "store cleanliness" and whatever else you coastal elites decide to make up.
Long John Silver’s is THE preeminent fast service restaurant experience in the world and you and your deep state propaganda aren't going to change that.

You know what Fred, I will take your share and I'm gonna enjoy it.
Because it's guys like you that have been effing over LJS for the last 20 GD years.
Spouting off about "cholesterol" "food grade" "nutrition", "store cleanliness" and whatever else you coastal elites decide to make up.
Long John Silver’s is THE preeminent fast service restaurant experience in the world and you and your deep state propaganda aren't going to change that.

Lighten Up Francis.

I've lived in the CR area for 15+ years. Coastal elite. 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: DrunkHonkey
I enjoyed LJS growing up. Haven’t had it in probably 20-25 years.
I remember the chicken being decent, fish planks ok. Fries were good. Hush puppies were electric.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT