ADVERTISEMENT

Cedar Rapids SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S U C K S ! ! ! ! !

Herkmeister

HR Legend
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2006
I just got another one of their photo speeding tickets. $100 :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

What happens if I don't pay it? Do they eventually take my fat ass to court? These things are legal theft.

Even Donald J. Trump wonders why these assholes steal from the public. Cedar Rapids should be ashamed.

ad2efee4b33814909dec413716a11314d94ecb33.jpeg

I just got another one of their photo speeding tickets. $100 :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

What happens if I don't pay it? Do they eventually take my fat ass to court? These things are legal theft.

Even Donald J. Trump wonders why these assholes steal from the public. Cedar Rapids should be ashamed.

I'm from Cedar Rapids and I hate them too. Not because I've gotten dinged (once), but because its an excuse to fleece out of towners, and I think it reeks of a shakedown.

Last edited:

If I were you, I'd fly by a cop going about 100 mph and throw it out the window as you go by. Make a really strong point!

I know this has been viewed as completely legal by the higher courts. However, I can't understand how this ever makes it past this countries presumption of innocence until proven guilty and conviction beyond a reasonable doubt.

1. How can it be legal to serve the person who the vehicle is registered to without confirming the driver? It's different if the county sheriff showed up to confirm my citation.
2. If I wear a ski mask and they can't identify the driver can they still send a ticket?
3. How can you use the sixth amendment to cross examine the witness against you.
4. Facial recognition software has a 97.25% accuracy. That leaves 2.75% inaccurate and the assumption that I'm driving my own vehicle seems circumstantial.

Reactions: Hwkfn1
I know this has been viewed as completely legal by the higher courts. However, I can't understand how this ever makes it past this countries presumption of innocence until proven guilty and conviction beyond a reasonable doubt.

1. How can it be legal to serve the person who the vehicle is registered to without confirming the driver?
2. If I wear a ski mask and they can't identify the driver can they still send a ticket?
Because as the owner of the vehicle, you are legally responsible for its use.

Because as the owner of the vehicle, you are legally responsible for its use.

Meh, I would like to see some case precedent there. I'm using a straw man/extreme argument, but if someone borrows my chain saw and cuts their wife to pieces, I'm hardly responsible for it. Gun companies have seem to gotten off the hook for it.

You were breaking the speed limit by 10
Pay it

Reactions: veryold
You were breaking the speed limit by 10
Pay it

NO!! I'm going to do what @hawkbirch advised and not pay it.

You see, I have no family, so any gift is meaningful to me. The city will eventually send me a gift. And I'll be able to communicate with people other than the bullies on HROT. ;)

Reactions: IACub
If I were you, I'd fly by a cop going about 100 mph and throw it out the window as you go by. Make a really strong point!

I'm just going to litter in Cedar Rapids from this point forward. Maybe vandalize a few signs after I get my AK. Might egg a few cars during a City Council meeting. I'm also going to shit on a few picnic tables in their parks. And I'm gonna smear it around. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I might write Helter Skelter with poop in their public restrooms.:mad::mad:

17247_0.jpg

I'm just going to litter in Cedar Rapids from this point forward. Maybe vandalize a few signs after I get my AK. Might egg a few cars during a City Council meeting. I'm also going to shit on a few picnic tables in their parks. And I'm gonna smear it around. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I might write Helter Skelter with poop in their public restrooms.:mad::mad:

17247_0.jpg
You'll need to do better than this. Won't even make the police blotter in the " worst city in Iowa "...
EITppuJX0AUnIfP

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT