ADVERTISEMENT

Cedar Rapids YouTube TV

EagleHawk

HR All-American
Jan 16, 2002
Anyone having issue with local channels on YouTube TV in Eastern Iowa? KCRG keeps taking me back to the 5:30 news and freezing, and KWWL is now showing me New York local news. I had to use my phone to set the recording for the football game because it froze on the pregame show.

Anyone having issue with local channels on YouTube TV in Eastern Iowa? KCRG keeps taking me back to the 5:30 news and freezing, and KWWL is now showing me New York local news. I had to use my phone to set the recording for the football game because it froze on the pregame show.

The Matrix has frozen

I had the same issue. It froze during the pregame both on my TV and my phone so I switched to Peacock for a bit. Looking on Twitter and Reddit looks like a lot of people had this issue

You had to watch it on the cock.

e1e6618c8f71891f129354d8e44ca45d6023558cacc1cb24f7fc2131022f348c.gif

Same issue here - I went to Peacock at first, worked fine - then my antenna rig, no issues there either. I honestly don't ever remember having an issue like this w) YTTV and I've had them since 2018.

I settled on using Peacock for the NBC games just to get rid of the KWWL weather scroll/screen downsizing. While the Chiefs game on Peacock was in 720p, the Lions game was 1080p and had marvelous PQ.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT