ADVERTISEMENT

Cell phone $$

hawkfan9

Scout Team
Feb 4, 2004
Currently have Verizon with 2 phones, but will be adding a 3rd phone before the end of the year. Have been happy with what we have, but thought if we were adding a line we will shop around. We live in Iowa, but travel the US fairly regularly and have found Verizon to work well for coverage, but open to other companies if they will have similar coverage.

What should/could we be paying for the 3 lines, currently average 15-20 GB of data/month, but anticipate the 3rd line will increase that significantly, may be looking at "unlimited" data plans. I assume most companies are unlimited phone/text already.

The wife (pic) and I are both on Verizon, I just added her to my plan. We both have unlimited data and the total cost is $185.

Checkout Verizon's "Play More" plan... relatively new. Unlimited with higher throttle points than what you're using now. And, free apple music.

Checkout Verizon's "Play More" plan... relatively new. Unlimited with higher throttle points than what you're using now. And, free apple music.

I first read that as “pay more” plan.

Fwiw, if you have Verizon Unlimited it comes with Disney Plus free for one year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT