ADVERTISEMENT

Censored Music Videos on YouTube

NCHawk5

HR Heisman
Gold Member
Aug 7, 2019
Can we please wake up enough to realize this is annoying? If we’re teaching kindergarteners that they can be male, female, unidentifiable, then I think they can handle a bit of some Dr. Dre uncensored.

So 1/8th of you is itching to hear the N word?
Not about me. About free speech. Enough control of words. Hell, I think it would be beneficial for youngins to learn every word. They’re not stupid, they’re sponges. Maybe we should emphasize how the CCP and USSR came to power…. Just throwing out ideas

Oh, you offer nothing as usual. At least you’re a consistent bobble head.
Sure that’s it and it’s not that you think YouTube owes us free speech on their platform. They’re not the government, they can block whatever they want. You can use rumble and see if they have the uncensored version. I’m sure it’s on Spotify.

Sure that’s it and it’s not that you think YouTube owes us free speech on their platform. They’re not the government, they can block whatever they want. You can use rumble and see if they have the uncensored version. I’m sure it’s on Spotify.
YouTube is the the generic platform whether you like it or not. And they censor everything while infecting our tvs. Google is the biggest sellout this country has ever seen. Despicable bastards who preach against everything they do.

YouTube is the the generic platform whether you like it or not. And they censor everything while infecting our tvs. Google is the biggest sellout this country has ever seen. Despicable bastards who preach against everything they do.
Sue them then. They’re a business, they’re allowed to police their own platforms.

Sue them then. They’re a business, they’re allowed to police their own platforms.
They’re no longer a business. They’re a PAC. Everyone wants to go paperless, but these nut jobs control what you can see on the internet. Won’t be my generation. Maybe the generation after me, but eventually people will be stupid enough to not recognize they’re being manipulated by the losers of business school (marketing dept)

There are countless other ways for you to play uncensored gangsta rap for your kindergartner.

What's really annoying is those censored Japanese love making videos. If you're gonna fix something OP, fix that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT