ADVERTISEMENT

Check in here if DirecTV just gave you Sunday Ticket for free...

They always give week 1 for free. I was planning on calling to negotiate. How do you know the whole season is free?

If you don't have DirectTV you can get the streaming student version for $100. Maybe $80 with the discount code TEAMHUDDLE.

You need to have a student email available to verify eligibility, but then I think you can sign up with your actual email address. I used my daughter's email to verify, but then my account and everything is with my own email. So basically, you just have to know a student, their school, their date of birth, and their email.

Some things about it sucks. It's Sunday games only, local blackouts still apply, and you can only be logged in on one device at a time. But it's still good for the price.

I got charged on my most recent bill. Last I heard they where being super strict about reducing costs. Worth a call to try and get for free?

I didn't even call them. It just showed up as $0.00 but I've had it since 2010 so maybe they know I've paid them over $3000 and gave me a break (doubtful)...
Perhaps longevity and subscription history was a factor? Honestly...anyone wanna use mine? I think pro football is a waste until January. I’m telling you...the games are rigged. They are not fair and square.

I got a letter from them a couple months ago saying that I was receiving NFL Sunday Ticket Max for free because Im a long-time customer. I'm actually a charter subscriber, I've had it since 1994.

We paid for Sunday Ticket Max for several years but didn't renew last year. I'm guessing this is a one-time deal.

Reactions: rolfey
I got a letter from them a couple months ago saying that I was receiving NFL Sunday Ticket Max for free because Im a long-time customer. I'm actually a charter subscriber, I've had it since 1994.

We paid for Sunday Ticket Max for several years but didn't renew last year. I'm guessing this is a one-time deal.
Heard a rumor that this was the last year of their contract with the NFL. Need lots of subscribers if they want the NFL to renew which may be the reason they are giving it away.

Reactions: coasterhawk75
Heard a rumor that this was the last year of their contract with the NFL. Need lots of subscribers if they want the NFL to renew which may be the reason they are giving it away.
God I hope so. Why the NFL stuck with them this long with all the streaming options available today, They could have their own streaming service and people would subscribe in droves.

Reactions: WisestIowan
Meanwhile, DISH is offering LESS than last year. Ive lost the NFL network and NBCSports Chicago since last FB season

Dish is to television as Kia is to sportscars.
Ive been a customer for 29 years. (Back when we had the eight foot dishes).
Of course you cant get NFL Sunday ticket, but Ive never missed it. Until this year Ive gotten every other non-pay channel you can Imagine.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT