ADVERTISEMENT

Check in time

JerseyCityHawki

HR All-American
Oct 28, 2019
Hackensack, New Jersey
Who’s going to the opener and other home games this year? I know for a fact I will be at the opener and the Rutgers/Iowa game … also the Nevada, Iowa State, Michigan, Wisconsin and the Nebraska games this year…. Been saving my coins to go to these games and this season is going to be a banger - hoping we can repeat as the BTW Champions and this f’ing year finish the business in the championship game as 3 times is a charm! GO HAWKS!!!!!

Who’s going to the opener and other home games this year? I know for a fact I will be at the opener and the Rutgers/Iowa game … also the Nevada, Iowa State, Michigan, Wisconsin and the Nebraska games this year…. Been saving my coins to go to these games and this season is going to be a banger - hoping we can repeat as the BTW Champions and this f’ing year finish the business in the championship game as 3 times is a charm! GO HAWKS!!!!!
giphy.gif

I'll be there, but I was a little late booking a hotel. I'm not thrilled about my lodging situation, but it could be worse. I check multiple times a day for openings elsewhere.

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki

You know you have a tailgate invite for the Rutgers game.

I will be in Piscataway for this one with my brother. Where are you setting up? I am in serious need of tailgating info as I've never been here before.

My tailgate is front row of the Blue lot. We have a big set up & charge a cover for all you can eat/drink.

If you are planning to set up your own tailgate & can purchase a pass on the secondary market:

Scarlet & green are a bit boring, high end $$ people tailgate there. Blue & yellow lots of fun & close to the stadium.
Anything else is a hike.

Hotels in New Brunswick: Hyatt & Heldrich.
There is an Uber/Lyft drop off/pick up point if you are not getting a car. NJ transit goes from the airport & has a stop in New Brunswick.
Train will also take you to Penn Station NY (although with the way the city is these days it's a risky venture... whatever you do don't take the subway)

Reactions: Ree4 and wyldhawk9
All of them just like the other years since 2004 minus 2020 of course.

Probably the MN game too

Last edited:
Season tix! I’ll be at Kinnick!!

cant-wait-football.gif

Last edited:
I'll be at Northwestern. I have kids at ages where getting to a game is challenging because of stuff they have going on over the weekends. At least we can get to one game this year.

Reactions: wyldhawk9
The opener every year. Going to be @ Rutgers. Michigan is college buddy weekend. @ Minnesota (my backyard)... so I'm in for 4 at least.

Reactions: MrsScrew
Also considering the away game at Illinois since the drive isn't bad and maybe can basically still sit wherever you want in the east stands. Will wait though and see what weather looks like heading into that one and how the teams are faring.

Ohio State is going down in Columbus and I’m going to be there to watch the Hawks pull it off.
We went there in 2013 knowing it was 99% that we would lose it, but they were tied at the end of the 3rd quarter so it was fun to watch anyway.

ISU, NW, Neb. Will consider short road trips to PU & IL depending on how the season is going and if I'm feeling up to it. Wouldn't miss BTCG.

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
ADVERTISEMENT