ADVERTISEMENT

Check out the Home Page to see the new articles from the New Iowa Rivals Staff

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
Sometimes I forget to look at the home page but there's a lot of good coverage there from the new staff.

Sometimes change is hard, but dang, there's some good content there.

As you will see, Ross Binder is covering men's basketball & wrestling.

@Adam Gorney , Ross Binder and @Adam Jacobi have articles covering football.

@BraydonRoberts5 is covering women's basketball.

There's also a cool video of wrestling/football commit Ben Kueter talking Iowa at the Under Armour Game.

happy eric cartman GIF by South Park

Sometimes I forget to look at the home page but there's a lot of good coverage there from the new staff.

Sometimes change is hard, but dang, there's some good content there.

As you will see, Ross Binder is covering men's basketball & wrestling.

@Adam Gorney , Ross Binder and @Adam Jacobi have articles covering football.

@BraydonRoberts5 is covering women's basketball.

There's also a cool video of wrestling/football commit Ben Kueter talking Iowa at the Under Armour Game.

You need to drink more.

Weird…. he’s promoting the changes here and he’s on be the new site already

I subscribed to On3 today ….. I’ll swing through the cesspool daily for now but personally I hope the new cesspool takes off….. being a pay site should limit all the PSU trolling I hope

I’ve been on this site 20 years and I’m going to follow the HR people over there….. hope to see some of you on the other side

Reactions: el dub
Doesn’t appear to be true. The posts in wrestling board say premium content rather than actual message?
When the same thing happened to PSU's Rivals site moving to On3, I am certain I created an account without ever paying even the $1 introductory fee and read and posted successfully. Then again maybe On3 changed it's policies.

Doesn’t appear to be true. The posts in wrestling board say premium content rather than actual message?
I think I remember now. I think there was some glitch that required one to log out after creating the account and log back in. It's been a good while.

Reactions: el dub
yea I guess I thought the whole site was paid….. I subscribed and joined the Swarm …. I’ve been with the HR staff for 20+ years and I’m a loyal old dog

I’ll definitely swing through here and straighten you all out regularly still

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT