ADVERTISEMENT

Checking your bag at the drive thru really offends the FF window worker.

Raglefant

HR Legend
Jan 22, 2016
As has been well established on hrot, how many condiment packets a drive thru employee puts in your bag tells you exactly how much they like you. I have made it a habit of grabbing my food and not moving forward an inch until I've verified my order and condiment request. I have discovered that many FF window people do not like this at all because I guess how dare you question their abilities?

Well today I didn't get any ketchup packets despite asking for them. This particular young woman was cute so I secretly hoped she would break my previous record of 27 hot sauce packets at Taco Bell (she wanted me bad). Alas, this girl had forgotten, so I knocked on the window to ask. Well she was apparently pissed that I checked her work and placed ONE ketchup packet in my bag.

I decided against asking her out. Little did she know that if she had only given me like.. 12 packets, I would have given her the best 4 minutes of her life.

When I was a poor in high school and I worked at KFC, I actually appreciated people checking their bags in the drive thru line when it was busy because it bought us time to complete orders behind the people checking their bags, and it made it so they didn't come in the store pissed when we forgot they wanted three sporks for their taters and not just two.

Reactions: HawkMD
As has been well established on hrot, how many condiment packets a drive thru employee puts in your bag tells you exactly how much they like you. I have made it a habit of grabbing my food and not moving forward an inch until I've verified my order and condiment request. I have discovered that many FF window people do not like this at all because I guess how dare you question their abilities?

Well today I didn't get any ketchup packets despite asking for them. This particular young woman was cute so I secretly hoped she would break my previous record of 27 hot sauce packets at Taco Bell (she wanted me bad). Alas, this girl had forgotten, so I knocked on the window to ask. Well she was apparently pissed that I checked her work and placed ONE ketchup packet in my bag.

I decided against asking her out. Little did she know that if she had only given me like.. 12 packets, I would have given her the best 4 minutes of her life.
the-office-michael-scott.gif

Cute girls work at Chik Fil A, but they're 16yo, so it's better to just take the condiment packets and drive away slowly.

What is the Iowa Age of Consent?​

The Iowa Age of Consent is 16 years old. In the United States, the age of consent is the minimum age at which an individual is considered legally old enough to consent to participation in sexual activity. Individuals aged 15 or younger in Iowa are not legally able to consent to sexual activity, and such activity may result in prosecution for statutory rape.

Iowa statutory rape law is violated when a person has consensual sexual intercourse with an individual under age 16. A close in age exemption allows teens aged 14 and 15 to consent to partners less than 4 years older. Regardless of age, it is also illegal for a school employee to engage in sexual intercourse with a current student or even a student who attended school within 30 days of such a violation.

What is the Iowa Age of Consent?​

The Iowa Age of Consent is 16 years old. In the United States, the age of consent is the minimum age at which an individual is considered legally old enough to consent to participation in sexual activity. Individuals aged 15 or younger in Iowa are not legally able to consent to sexual activity, and such activity may result in prosecution for statutory rape.

Iowa statutory rape law is violated when a person has consensual sexual intercourse with an individual under age 16. A close in age exemption allows teens aged 14 and 15 to consent to partners less than 4 years older. Regardless of age, it is also illegal for a school employee to engage in sexual intercourse with a current student or even a student who attended school within 30 days of such a violation.
So, not like "16 if the other person's 18 or younger", but just "Anyone can nail a 16yo!"?? That seems pretty messed up.

The driving thing I get. It's the part about adults being cool with taking 16yos to Poundtown that is weird to me. Maybe it's that the older I get, the stranger it seems, and I've just gotten way too old.
Agreed. My daughter (no pics) has friends come over and the kids all dress pretty scantily these days. I find myself even averting my eyes because not only is 17 still REALLY young, but I've known these kids since they were 10. I smile and say hello when they show up. When they bend down to pet the dogs I quickly go back to my phone.

Agreed. My daughter (no pics) has friends come over and the kids all dress pretty scantily these days. I find myself even averting my eyes because not only is 17 still REALLY young, but I've known these kids since they were 10. I smile and say hello when they show up. When they bend down to pet the dogs I quickly go back to my phone.
I've gotten old enough that when I moved the kid back into the dorms a couple of weeks ago, all the other girls in her dorm just seemed like other dads' daughters.

RIP younger, more fun, less considerate me...

giphy.gif

Huh, I'd go the opposite direction and build a pool. ;)

Oh yeah. I stopped checking out young kids long ago, once I realized my daughter was one of them.

At Popeye's I just order the cheapest thing on the menu and then whatever they give me when I get to the window will still be better than KFC .

ADVERTISEMENT