ADVERTISEMENT

Chicago suburbs seek to restrict migrant dropoffs

Too bad! Texas needs to keep shipping them around the country until congress and potus put an actual fix in place. It's not a Texas problem it's a USA problem, and until these other states realize what it is were dealing with it isn't going to get fixed.

How much more money does Texas get to deal with migrants than Illinois? I've tried to find this information but I can't find any clear information on it.

What is your objection to being orderly in this process and not traumatizing human beings? Is there something in this thread different from the other four about migrant trafficking by Greg Abbott that you've started in the last two days?

What is your objection to being orderly in this process and not traumatizing human beings? Is there something in this thread different from the other four about migrant trafficking by Greg Abbott that you've started in the last two days?
It's all a distraction to cover for Trump. Rs don't give a shit about the border. They could have done immigration reform under Trump but rich tax cuts were more important.

The people who just crossed a continent on foot are traumatized by a climate controlled bus ride? Are we supposed to take this opinion seriously? Or are you suggesting that they're going to be traumatized by the failures of these liberal/sanctuary cities?
This is false. Trump should have done more to secure the border.
True. Though he was also derailed by dems not giving him money for a border wall (despite giving 10x that amount to Ukraine now) and the media constantly attacking him about kids in cages. He should have still done more, no doubt. But the left aggressively worked against him despite what Huey wants to fantasize about.

Reactions: DeangeloVickers
I saw that they are now going to be flying them into New Jersey and have them take the train to NYC to work around mayor Adam's attempt to stop the busses from coming in. Why would a sanctuary city make it so difficult for migrants to get there btw?

There are interviews with the migrants as they’re crossing asking where they want to go. I hear a lot of New York and Chicago. My guess, the ones being bused to those locations wanted to go there.

It's absolutely true. Dems got way more passed with less margins or error. If the border was important to the Rs they could have done the same under Trump. Like the debt, the border only matters when a Dem is in charge
You dishonest lemming.

Reactions: Scruddy
It's absolutely true. Dems got way more passed with less margins or error. If the border was important to the Rs they could have done the same under Trump. Like the debt, the border only matters when a Dem is in charge
Dgoi0ZKXkAAD3uG.jpg:large

You really are a piece of shit Huey.

"Traumatizing human beings"? Damn you're really going full on talking point regurgitation aren't you?
Putting them on a bus and shipping them somewhere that can help manage them is going to be too traumatic now? They've traveled plenty far to get to the US, they can manage a bus ride to Chicago.

Reactions: Scruddy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT