ADVERTISEMENT

Chick-fil-A Owner Accused of Driving 400 Miles to North Carolina to Sexually Abuse 15-Year-Old

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
Hopefully the child is ok and doesn't suffer any longterm ill effects.

Is this a Pepsi? I see articles on it but they aren't widely publicized.

The owner of an Ohio Chick-fil-A was arrested after authorities alleged he drove over 400 miles to North Carolina to have sex with a 15-year-old.

Stacy Lee Austin, 49, was charged with statutory sexual offense with a child, the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office said.

Police said they responded to a home on a report of breaking and entering Tuesday. When they arrived, the resident allegedly told police that he found Austin with his 15-year-old child.

The sheriff’s office alleged that Austin had communicated with the alleged victim on a social media app and had arranged to pick the child up. Police said they found Austin’s underwear in a bathroom trash can along with some of the alleged victim’s clothes.

Upon interviewing Austin, police claim he admitted to the sexual acts and said he feared losing his job.

It’s not immediately clear if Austin has retained an attorney or entered a plea.

Franchise owner. I'm hoping you weren't implying this was Truitt Cathy or Dan Cathy.
I’m hoping you meant A. Truett and not S. Truett, as Samuel caught the dead (diabetes) many years ago.

Dan, Bubba, and Trudy “own” CFA, Andrew is active CEO.

The owner of an Ohio Chick-fil-A was arrested after authorities alleged he drove over 400 miles to North Carolina to have sex with a 15-year-old.

Stacy Lee Austin, 49, was charged with statutory sexual offense with a child, the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office said.

Police said they responded to a home on a report of breaking and entering Tuesday. When they arrived, the resident allegedly told police that he found Austin with his 15-year-old child.

The sheriff’s office alleged that Austin had communicated with the alleged victim on a social media app and had arranged to pick the child up. Police said they found Austin’s underwear in a bathroom trash can along with some of the alleged victim’s clothes.

Upon interviewing Austin, police claim he admitted to the sexual acts and said he feared losing his job.

It’s not immediately clear if Austin has retained an attorney or entered a plea.

The crime terrible but what does it matter what they do for a living?

Just think... If he'd waited a mere matter of months to make the move -- 16 is legal -- he wouldn't be in legal trouble and wouldn't be a monster

Franchise owner. I'm hoping you weren't implying this was Truitt Cathy or Dan Cathy.
No, but we know why he posted it and not the McDonald's franchise:

McDonald’s franchisee agrees to pay $4.4M after manager sexually assaulted teen​

or....

Taco Bell franchisee sued after manager sexually harassed teen employees​

Pizza Hut manager accused of sexually assaulting teen employee​

Female Wendy's employee accused of raping teen male co-worker in bathroom​

Popeyes manager charged with sexually abusing teen worker​

2 Lawsuits Against KFC Accuse Manager of Sexually Assaulting Teen Employees​

No, but we know why he posted it and not the McDonald's franchise:

McDonald’s franchisee agrees to pay $4.4M after manager sexually assaulted teen​

or....

Taco Bell franchisee sued after manager sexually harassed teen employees​

Pizza Hut manager accused of sexually assaulting teen employee​

Female Wendy's employee accused of raping teen male co-worker in bathroom​

Markham Popeyes manager charged with sexually abusing teen worker​

2 Lawsuits Against KFC Accuse Manager of Sexually Assaulting Teen Employees​

As if working in fast food wasn't bad enough.

Last edited:
It's a headline... you don't tell the entire story in a headline. The very first line of the article clearly states his ownership.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
It's a headline... you don't tell the entire story in a headline. The very first line of the article clearly states his ownership.
Why was this story so important to you? Don't answer, we know why. You have an agenda. You aren't content to live a normal life. The Cathy family doesn't care that you're gay.

Why was this story so important to you? Don't answer, we know why. You have an agenda. You aren't content to live a normal life. The Cathy family doesn't care that you're gay.
I have an agenda to push back against the Cathy's agenda. If the Cathy's and their ilk didn't have an anti-gay agenda I wouldn't care 2 bits about what they did.

Last edited:
Reactions: lucas80
I have an agenda to push back against the Cathy's agenda. If the Cathy's and their ilk didn't have an anti-gay agenda I wouldn't care 2 bits about what they did.
They don't have an anti-gay agenda. It's a bit more nuanced than that because it's religious-based. They truly don't care if you are gay, and will welcome you into their restaurants just as they would any straight person. Just because they don't agree with you doesn't mean they have an agenda against you.

You didn't ask for it, but my advice is to not worry about what people think, because that evolves into imagining people are thinking more than they really are. Most people truly don't care, and if they do, F**k 'em, because they are a waste of your time.

Reactions: Rifler
When you donate to organizations spearheading the derailment of the Equality Act, you are anti-gay, from my perspective. Your perception doesn't matter to me.
How they spend their money speaks volumes. They've gotten pretty good at messaging, but money doesn't lie.

They make a damn good sammy and that's all that matters to me. Their political or religious stances doesn't impact the deliciousness of a chicken sammy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT