ADVERTISEMENT

Chick with big balls.

Would, with or without
The fact that she is actually a female is too obvious. Small, womanly feet, the voice, the hips, everything makes it obvious that she's actually a woman.

I'd have to say nay if she had a meat spear though.

the best prank videos are the ones where the perpetrator gets punched in the face, because thats what they are asking for when they do these stupid videos.

Reactions: HallofFame
the best prank videos are the ones where the perpetrator gets punched in the face, because thats what they are asking for when they do these stupid videos.
Your posts indicate you like to have fun. Why so serious about pranks?

Your posts indicate you like to have fun. Why so serious about pranks?

i love to have fun and make jokes of people who voluntarily step into the spot light, ie post on message boards or do something stupid on their own in public. i personally dont think it is right to create a situation to purposely embarrass someone. in most of these prank videos the person is made to be a fool no mater what they do, right or wrong. the perpetrators of these videos are looking for a response from the victim and i happen to find them funny when the mark fights back, literally.

i love to have fun and make jokes of people who voluntarily step into the spot light, ie post on message boards or do something stupid on their own in public. i personally dont think it is right to create a situation to purposely embarrass someone. in most of these prank videos the person is made to be a fool no mater what they do, right or wrong. the perpetrators of these videos are looking for a response from the victim and i happen to find them funny when the mark fights back, literally.
Did you miss the part where those people were able to run their hands on a VERY attractive woman? Are you a conservative twit at heart?

Did you miss the part where those people were able to run their hands on a VERY attractive woman? Are you a conservative twit at heart?

did you miss the part where those people were invited to start rubbing a womens back side and then were told or shown that she had a dick, just to get a reaction from them? if this women had been attack because of this false persona would it have been as funny as swags posted video of tyrone getting smacked up side of the head with a bottle? http://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/tyrone-aint-sleeping-with-no-wives.25914/

i truly feel sorry for you if you can only quantify things as liberal or conservative.

Reactions: Herky T Hawk

video aside... HOLY CRAP who r u has a keyboard!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT