ADVERTISEMENT

Chiggers

yescyam

HR All-American
May 29, 2001
can gft !!! Holy hell, was out at a couple nature areas recently and came back with a shit ton of bites. I'm scratchin' them until they bleed. Of course, instead of going to my pcp, I'm seeking more qualified help from GIAOT/HROT. Those of you unfortunate to have similar experiences, what are my options? Do I need to fap more?

can gft !!! Holy hell, was out at a couple nature areas recently and came back with a shit ton of bites. I'm scratchin' them until they bleed. Of course, instead of going to my pcp, I'm seeking more qualified help from GIAOT/HROT. Those of you unfortunate to have similar experiences, what are my options? Do I need to fap more?
Only if you go back to the area, where you received the bites, and roll around naked.

• Haha
Reactions: yescyam
The only thing I did was shower with very hot (almost painful) water and scrub them off.

This. I get them at my cabin every summer. The best thing I've found is simply showering every day and thoroughly washing the effected area.

You may not get rid of them immediately, but it will calm the itchiness down and usually be gone in a week tops.

Yep, nail polish, cuts their air off. when it dries, lift off the polish and you have a dead jigger.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT