ADVERTISEMENT

Child in the Hospital

UKGrad93

HR Legend
Jun 20, 2007
Hey guys, my daughter is in the PICU at UIHC. Basically had a seizure at home last night. Take. To the hospital, CT showed a sizeable brain bleed. Probably an anurism (sp). If any of you could send a prayer or good thoughts her way, I’d really appreciate it.

Hey guys, my daughter is in the PICU at UIHC. Basically had a seizure at home last night. Take. To the hospital, CT showed a sizeable brain bleed. Probably an anurism (sp). If any of you could send a prayer or good thoughts her way, I’d really appreciate it.
You got it. Keep us updated. She’s in good care that we hope helps.

Fvck man, all our love, thoughts and prayers coming your way. Good luck!

5a0f194f71b67.image.jpg

Get well...Ts & Ps...

I hope your family and child is ok. The neurosurgery team there is excellent. I recommend Dr. Howard and Dr. Menezes. Please let me know how I can help. Take care and God bless all of you.

Oh my. So sorry to hear that. Prayers for your family.

Reactions: RTM58 and UKGrad93
Not super religious but done. My daughter was in the NICU for 7 weeks once upon a time. She is in the best if hands.

May you be comforted by the outpouring of love surrounding you.

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." - Psalm 46:1

Sorry dude. I hope she’s ok. Sending positive thoughts your way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT