ADVERTISEMENT

China Setting Up Police Stations in USA

West Dundee Hawkeye

HR All-American
Sep 28, 2003
China Police Stations in USA

FBI director 'very concerned' by Chinese 'police stations' in U.S​

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States is deeply concerned about the Chinese government setting up unauthorized 'police stations' in U.S. cities to possibly pursue influence operations, FBI Director Christopher Wray told lawmakers on Thursday.

Safeguard Defenders, a Europe-based human rights organization, published a report in September revealing the presence of dozens of Chinese police "service stations" in major cities around the world, including New York.

Republicans in Congress have requested answers from the Biden administration about their influence.

I would expect an article about a chinese police station in the US to contain a picture or video of said station.
Pretty easy to confirm.

China Police Stations in USA

FBI director 'very concerned' by Chinese 'police stations' in U.S​

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States is deeply concerned about the Chinese government setting up unauthorized 'police stations' in U.S. cities to possibly pursue influence operations, FBI Director Christopher Wray told lawmakers on Thursday.

Safeguard Defenders, a Europe-based human rights organization, published a report in September revealing the presence of dozens of Chinese police "service stations" in major cities around the world, including New York.

Republicans in Congress have requested answers from the Biden administration about their influence.
I love how the article implies that only Republicans are concerned about this. Although I do think it's fair that Republicans want to know what's going on. This should be an issue where we don't need partisan bickering getting in the way. We need to know wtf China is doing with these things.

ADVERTISEMENT