ADVERTISEMENT

China/Taiwan/USA....how far is America willing to go?

joelbc1

HR King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
As things get tighter and tighter for President Xi, China predictably will become more aggressive in their foreign policy...and Taiwan is clearly their next objective. How fas does the US go in defending Taiwan from Chinese aggression? Understand that Taiwan is crucial toAmerican industry and well as world car industry because of its micro-chip industry.
Will the US be forced into a war with Red China?
The only “out” I see is China suddenly correcting their faux pas from Covid. Xi has severely damaged himself politically from the mess that he basically caused. Everything China has done in response to Covid has proven to be a failure and these failures leading cause for the world’s supply chain crisis. I don’t like how this crisis is gonna play out.

Well, Mitch McConnell is willing to hold up any legislation to help the US produce it's own microchips so I guess we need to go full board to defend them.

I am willing to bang Xi’s daughter. You know, for diplomacy.

EacK9OpUcAABc_B

The only “out” I see is China suddenly correcting their faux pas from Covid. Xi has severely damaged himself politically from the mess that he basically caused. Everything China has done in response to Covid has proven to be a failure and these failures leading cause for the world’s supply chain crisis. I don’t like how this crisis is gonna play out.
Wait. Are you indicating the global pandemic wasn't caused by people eating pangolin but because of a lab leak in Wuhan?!?!

Last edited:
As things get tighter and tighter for President Xi, China predictably will become more aggressive in their foreign policy...and Taiwan is clearly their next objective. How fas does the US go in defending Taiwan from Chinese aggression? Understand that Taiwan is crucial toAmerican industry and well as world car industry because of its micro-chip industry.
Will the US be forced into a war with Red China?
Why are things getting tighter for Xi? What vise and who is tightening it?

$3.50 for gas and $2.00 for eggs. I think that has been established as America’s limit

Why are things getting tighter for Xi? What vise and who is tightening it?
He has phuqued up China’s economy and EVERYTHING he has touched dealing with Covid in China has turned to shit. And in Red phuquin’ China, Xi is the boss and whatever he wants he gets. The government (Communist Party) will deal with him when it is time...and unless he gets things straightened out, that time is drawing near.
When it gets hot in the kitchen, China strikes out...and Taiwan will be the tRget.

The official US Policy is one China.

If China moves to take physical control of Taiwan, what should the US do, if anything?

Biden has said multiple times the US will protect Taiwan. Does anyone think Biden would act militarily? Would Dems in Congress support Biden if he takes any action against China? Should Congress support action against China given the immediate economic consequences to the US that would follow?

ADVERTISEMENT