ADVERTISEMENT

Chis has been wrong about everything...

Just 170 of more than 5,400 Detroit election officials were Republicans in 2020, according to the RNC.

“Democrats have had a monopoly on poll watching for 40 years
This is FLAT OUT FALSE

BOTH parties have representatives as poll watchers.

Quit posting propaganda from the RNC.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
When is gaetz headed to jail? Rudy on his way? Trump is for sure right?

bUt I FoUnD sOmEoNE oN TwITtEr WhO dOeS mY ThINkInG fOr Me!!

guy-gets-addicted-to-computer-close-up-side-view-photo-guy-gets-addicted-to-computer-close-up-side-view-photo-mad-man-going-to-194453431.jpg

Meanwhile Chris's kids haven't seen their dad in 3 weeks.

Last edited:
Sigh. No.

It's basically tribalism run amok with a populist verve. The "democrats must be defeated" is their guiding sentiment, and not much else. There isn't even any significant ideology here -- it's just war against the dems.

Blame the republican establishment and republican establishment media over the last 40 years for allowing this to brew. Blame social media and Donald Trump for pushing it over the top.

I think the arguments presented in "how democracies die" are more apt in explaining this problem than anything else I've run into.

They aren't animated by white nationalism, nor are they any more interested in "controlling women's bodies" than they ever have been. Less so, if anything, as the population of white evangelicals continues to decline. (These before mentioned elements exist within the party, but less so than historically existed)

Something like Roe V Wade was always going to happen as soon as republicans got a super majority in the courts -- and it was happenstance that it happened to occur now.

Quite frankly, I think too many democrats on this board have their heads completely up their asses when comes to understanding what they're seeing. They're prone to stupid dramatics and hyperbole.

Chis has gone completely tribal and gets no credit for discerning between junk arguments and information and good argument and information.
This might be the most well reasoned post on this board in quite sometime. The responses from the TDS libs was as predictable and funny as one would imagine.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
This might be the most well reasoned post on this board in quite sometime. The responses from the TDS libs was as predictable and funny as one would imagine.
They give the opposition lots of unneeded ammunition by making so many over-the-top arguments. It's annoying and doesn't help. Takes the focus away from where it should be. It gives Tucker and company legitimate material to slam the left with. Just.. smarten up.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
ADVERTISEMENT