ADVERTISEMENT

Chittum

He did and is Iowa city this weekend. He’s grown up an Iowa fan but Brands f it up the first time. It’s Iowa , Oklahoma state or Nebraska. Both parents want him in Iowa City and has ties to the area.
Not calling you a liar, but I do find it interesting that in today's social media day and age he's only been spotted in Ohio and in an Iowa shirt. No report of Nebraska, nor Oklahoma.

Reactions: Gobblin
He did and is Iowa city this weekend. He’s grown up an Iowa fan but Brands f it up the first time. It’s Iowa , Oklahoma state or Nebraska. Both parents want him in Iowa City and has ties to the area.
I know…. But you may want check back in with his class certification. Especially when he chooses Iowa. And to say Brands “f it up” is extremely short sighted. The staff handled his recruitment just like they do everyone else…. That said, I can understand to an extent why he and his pops felt a bit slighted. He’s going to thrive in our room, of that I have no doubt.

Not calling you a liar, but I do find it interesting that in today's social media day and age he's only been spotted in Ohio and in an Iowa shirt. No report of Nebraska, nor Oklahoma.
So freaking what? Your logic means Jack Shiite….

Don’t bet the house with lack of proof on social media being your hunch. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Gobblin
we
I know…. But you may want check back in with his class certification. Especially when he chooses Iowa. And to say Brands “f it up” is extremely short sighted. The staff handled his recruitment just like they do everyone else…. That said, I can understand to an extent why he and his pops felt a bit slighted. He’s going to thrive in our room, of that I have no doubt.
he graduated already

Reactions: eb05
My sources are better than yours.

Reactions: TarpHawk
So freaking what? Your logic means Jack Shiite….

Don’t bet the house with lack of proof on social media being your hunch. Lol
Not betting any house. Too much of a tight a$$ to do that. Simply stated it was interesting was all. Regardless, of your miraculous post I still do find it interesting. Either someone actually knows someone as he's talking pretty sternly, or someone is talking sternly to disguise their actually not knowing. Either way it's still interesting to me......

Until a guy is actually in the room, it's better to just follow along and hope the good ones make the "right" choice...which is to choose my favorite team, of course.

Of course we should all be following recruiting, but don't be the adult begging high school kids to come to your team online. We just had both the "source off" competitors tell you our own coaches were not like that (one of the source off guys may have accused the Brands of putting a hit on Chittun, it's unclear) but still!

Hope Chittum comes over, seemed like an animal every time I saw him except his most recent tournament, so I'll take that as the putlier.

Reactions: hlstone
No axe to grind just completely different recruiting styles by Minnesota and Iowa. Goblin has no idea what he is talking about.
Of course we have different recruiting styles…It’s a small part of the reason we make Minnesota look like a D2 school. But do please explain the part that I have no idea about…

Rumor is Tegan Jamison was putting in on Chittum in practice room and that is why he started doubting his decision. Think Jamison beat him in Vegas.

Nice fresh article…. As we all know, things can never change.

Reactions: so cal hawkfan
ADVERTISEMENT