ADVERTISEMENT

Chittum

I just started watching a few matches of his on Flo after they posted that article. But he is extremely heavy on the head, has a high pace, and is really good from the front head lock position. Likes to use go behinds, side cradle, or drive through with an under hook and grab the far ankle. Has solid scrambling abilities from what I’ve seen as well, looks comfortable from those positions. He Is very entertaining to watch from the little I’ve seen of him. Looking forward to his rematch against Henson.

He handled Henson pretty easily at Beast of the East. Looked bigger than Henson at 138.

Beat Flo #36 Class of 2020 Kenny Herrmann 10-8 in finals with 5 point move in last minute. The guy has a motor.

If Iowa recruits him!! He’s a beast. Blair kid with a motor. I’m just not sure if they are. He listed them. And he is a must get. Again it is the question

Hopefully we get Chittum/Hamiti tomorrow...

Valencia lost three times today; Have to wonder if the weight cut down to 160 is leaving him short on tank.

Reactions: wasdt21 and jrod65
Hopefully we get Chittum/Hamiti tomorrow...

Valencia lost three times today; Have to wonder if the weight cut down to 160 is leaving him short on tank.
Yes it is he looks like 2 different people.Hes a quick twitch guy and you can tell the muscles are not firing.Hope we see Chittum/Hamiti today as well

Yes it is he looks like 2 different people.Hes a quick twitch guy and you can tell the muscles are not firing.Hope we see Chittum/Hamiti today as well
Just went down. Hamiti put it on him pretty good 13-3. Lots of counter offense. Size difference was comical. Chittum kept coming, but only dug himself a deeper and deeper hole every time he went into Hamiti's wheelhouse. Kid's a competitor though.

Reactions: Idahopennstatefan
Just went down. Hamiti put it on him pretty good 13-3. Lots of counter offense. Size difference was comical. Chittum kept coming, but only dug himself a deeper and deeper hole every time he went into Hamiti's wheelhouse. Kid's a competitor though.
I watched it as well the length advantage was actually comical. To think Chittum will be 65kg for UWW JR and wanted to wrestle the #2 kid at 160 is impressive.Hes a must get for everyone

I watched it as well the length advantage was actually comical. To think Chittum will be 65kg for UWW JR and wanted to wrestle the #2 kid at 160 is impressive.Hes a must get for everyone
#2 at 170 too!

Rathjen looks ”huge”. When Chittum wrestled Henson at 145, Chittum looked significantly bigger.

I had heard he wasn’t at Blair anymore. Anyone have an idea on what he’s currently up to or where he’s going to school? Awesome to see him training in Iowa.

Between the Okie State ties and the fact that Iowa is the farthest away of his top 6 schools, I wouldn't mind if he decided to get away from Blair :) and relocate to the midwest

ADVERTISEMENT