ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Michaelson takes Lingerie Football very seriously

TJ8869

HR King
Dec 7, 2006
And he's not happy with Megan Hanson's coverage skills.

Edited to add that the clip is NSFW, unless they're cool with profane tirades where you work.

He's right.

I don't care what kind of rack that chick has, that was a horribly blown coverage.

Then she gets smoked in single coverage on a 4th-and-Fn-12? Inexcusable. Looks like Jane, but plays like Adam Shada. Although he possibly should have gone to some kind of zone coverage with
safety help given the known weakness on that side of the field.

Edit: I would also support this guy replacing Kirk Ferentz RIGHT NOW. KF would be snapping his gum, twirling his fingers, and telling her "good hustle."

Last edited:
Awesome. I try to start a fun thread about a lingerie football coach going on a tirade and you use it as an opportunity to bash a kid who played 10 years ago.

Thanks for your participation.

Reactions: INXS83
To be fair it sounds like she just recently switched from DE and is still learning the CB spot.

Awesome. I try to start a fun thread about a lingerie football coach going on a tirade and you use it as an opportunity to bash a kid who played 10 years ago.

I liked where he went with the post. Shada didn't deserve what he got 8+ years ago, but now I like it. If it were a BB related thread it would have had a Troy Sninner reference.

Reactions: Johnny.Rotten
He's right.

I don't care what kind of rack that chick has, that was a horribly blown coverage.

Then she gets smoked in single coverage on a 4th-and-Fn-12? Inexcusable. Looks like Jane, but plays like Adam Shada. Although he possibly should have gone to some kind of zone coverage with
safety help given the known weakness on that side of the field.

Edit: I would also support this guy replacing Kirk Ferentz RIGHT NOW. KF would be snapping his gum, twirling his fingers, and telling her "good hustle."

Jesus. Not here too. Mods, please move this to any thread on the football board.

He was a senior in 2007, douchebag.

It was also meant to be tongue-in-cheek, you F'n pussy.

(Except the KF part, that was sincere.)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT