ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Soules

TSNPS

Team MVP
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2015
Did anyone ever hear any updates on him? I haven't heard anything for a long time. I was curious if anyone lived up that way and knew anything more to the story or where he was at in his potential trial? Thanks.

He simply was heading from one field to another. He and the victim are practically next door neighbors. Soules was on his way to meet his father/uncle at another field just south of town when he came upon this tractor in the dark. The old, open cab JD had no lights, just a simple reflector and he was out picking rocks until dark.

He simply was heading from one field to another. He and the victim are practically next door neighbors. Soules was on his way to meet his father/uncle at another field just south of town when he came upon this tractor in the dark. The old, open cab JD had no lights, just a simple reflector and he was out picking rocks until dark.
Lute?

Wow if that's all really true I hadn't heard those details. I can understand it being tough to see a dark green tractor at night with no lights. That's too bad for everyone involved, especially the victim and his family.

Reactions: Herkmeister
We all know his reputation. That doesn't mean we can't treat him with some respect. He probably doesn't watch The Bachelor as much as you do.
That was actually not a bad dig, and you're right - I don't know if they broadcast The Bachelor on his shortwave radio. But under no circumstance does he need to be treated with respect.

Last edited:
Wasn't he coming home from a bar? Pretty sure his lawyers are trying to nix evidence that he bought or consumed alcohol the day of the crash.

No, he was headed to another farm south of town to meet his father and uncle. This was coming from another farm location just north of town

No, he was headed to another farm south of town to meet his father and uncle. This was coming from another farm location just north of town

I tried to do a little research. Reports indicate he wasn't at a bar. However, the county attorney has said he bought alcoholic beverages shortly before the crash and they found empty and partially consumed alcoholic beverages in the car after the crash. He certainly made a smart, yet morally reprehensible, move by leaving the scene of the crash.

FWIW, I had no idea who he was either. But instead of demanding a link, I googled the name and got what I needed. Didn't sound needy, and didn't provoke an ahole response. Win win for me. :)
It is acceptable for someone with a Seminole handle to not know who he is. If, on the other hand, you have something about Iowa in your handle, and you have posted on this board 75,000 times, you are expected to have local current event-type knowledge.

We'll never really know because he fled the scene before police arrived and refused to come out of his house until they obtained a warrant. By that time it was too late to test him for impairment.
"Fled the scene" doesn't give a correct impression, IMHO. He stopped, called 911, identified himself and waited until someone was trying CPR, if memory of the story serves (and if the story was correct).

He did leave then, and refuse to come out of his house when the authorities arrived. It would be a reasonable assumption to think he had been drinking.

It is acceptable for someone with a Seminole handle to not know who he is. If, on the other hand, you have something about Iowa in your handle, and you have posted on this board 75,000 times, you are expected to have local current event-type knowledge.
because I spent 27 years away from iowa and usually try to never keep up with current events, in iowa , especially tmz crap like tv shows I don't watch, I have enough trouble keeping up with Austin tx crap. but I was thinking the name sounded familiar and was thinking he was a football player or something. but anywho, just curious as to what was going on with it all, sounds like not much new news, just a lot of speculation.

some pics of women being snippy?

75d0cef434ebe8d51057921ea9184964.gif

Reactions: iowanole1
That was more than 5 hours after the crash.
Yep, for some reason sal wants to carry this douchebags jockstrap around. He was arrested 5 hours after crash, then they gotta book him and then test him at the station where the only test that counts can be administered. It was probably closer to 7 hrs after the fact, we'll never know though. IMO, he's a piece of shit and was drinking.

Reactions: WhiteSoxClone
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT