ADVERTISEMENT

Chubby guy problems . . .

ClearFemaleBats-size_restricted.gif

I’ve been really happy with Sunday Swagger golf polos! I’m not kidding you, I get compliments on these shirts wherever I travel (it drives my wife nuts). Check them out. I have been getting 3XL and feel it’s just the right fit, little room and doesn’t cling to my “curves”.

Reactions: torbee
You said "a few months", put down the pork tenderloin and qc pizza and start movin that chubby butt. You could drop 10-15 lbs in that time frame.

Reactions: mnole03
you know what dudes buy new clothes from those places? Young dudes. and most are slim fit. that's why they market slim fit. they buy the most new clothes.

Most guys over 30 buy new clothes when the wife makes them or they have a special occasion.

Deal with it and buy an old man shirt from Theisens or Tractor Supply.

Reactions: torbee
plus you can grab a $1.50 hot dog and drink

ya know, fat boyz need to eat!

You should be able to get done with your rotisserie chicken by the time you get done examining all of the good Kirkland brand shirts and pay before it's time for that dog or maybe even a slice of whatever kind of sausage/bacon/ham/pepperoni pizza they make

you know what dudes buy new clothes from those places? Young dudes. and most are slim fit. that's why they market slim fit. they buy the most new clothes.

Most guys over 30 buy new clothes when the wife makes them or they have a special occasion.

Deal with it and buy an old man shirt from Theisens or Tractor Supply.
I guess I'll just consign myself to the fate of wearing untucked Tommy Bahama and Greg Norman shirts.

Sigh.

You said "a few months", put down the pork tenderloin and qc pizza and start movin that chubby butt. You could drop 10-15 lbs in that time frame.
I like pizza. I like beer.

I am on a "fit-fat" regimen currently. Basically eat and drink what I want, but ride my bike 10-15 miles daily.

I may be chubby, but my heart is pretty strong!

I like pizza. I like beer.

I am on a "fit-fat" regimen currently. Basically eat and drink what I want, but ride my bike 10-15 miles daily.

I may be chubby, but my heart is pretty strong!
You need to join @Hawki97 this weekend...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT