ADVERTISEMENT

Chuck Grassley; An Iowa Boy Kicking A$$ in DC!!

"Serious allegations" that are nothing but manufactured, liberal obstruction in the hope of stemming the reversal of the 8 years of damage done to America by king 0boma. It was ok though, to ram 0bumcare through on Christmas Eve, right?

This doesn't even make sense and why can't you spell Obama?

Reactions: cigaretteman
Some day there will be a statue of Charles Grassley
at the Amana Colonies. It will be a tribute to a guy who
never forgot his roots and keep dying his hair to look
younger than 85 years.

When the film biography of Charles Grassley is made,
who will get the starring role? Probably Dustin Hoffman.

Not sure how many farmers you know but none that I know are very happy about having to take any of the 12billion in welfare the GOP provided them to help cover the fallout from Trumps tariffs. They didn't ask for it, but they might need it since I doubt they can feed their family on MAGA and patriotism.
Well they may not be happy about it ($24 B would have been better) but they still mostly support Trump's dumb ass tariffs. Not surprising, Iowa farmers are famous for stabbing themselves in the ass when they vote.

Grassley is an embarrassment to the state, not to the same level or same way as King, but an embarrassment nonetheless.
Why because he asks questions like why Feinstein sat on the letter since July?Dems will do ANYHING to stop the confirmation and you know it.Liars gonna lie.

Reactions: LuteHawk
Why because he asks questions like why Feinstein sat on the letter since July?Dems will do ANYHING to stop the confirmation and you know it.Liars gonna lie.

Turnabout is fair play. Should the Dems win the Senate you can kiss any more judges for Trump's remaining 2 years goodbye. We're calling it the Grassley rule. No new judges until the elections go in our favor.

Usually I have to request dim posters to use paragraphs, you just need to use spaces between sentences.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT