ADVERTISEMENT

Chuck Grassley making Iowa proud

Good, God! Grassley looks like he's been embalmed already! The Dems should use pics of him next to pics of Biden in their Iowa campaign ads. He makes Joe look young, handsome and energetic.
Iowa is the laughing stock of the Union. Can a good states National Guard invade us and overthrow the government?

Reactions: TheCainer
Lol you keep me laughing. Waste of oxygen but at least I laugh.
Man, I wish you the best. You aren't the worst one here, but you are close. I understand life isn't easy when you are on the bottom rung. Keep trying to improve yourself. Your mom's failure isn't the end of what you are. Don't look at your entry into the guard as a decision of last resort. Look at it as a building block. If you actually put social media away and focus on developing just one skill (welding, cnc machining, hell security guard) you might be able to move up one rung in the social ranks. That's a positive, but you have to quit being a liberal lunatic for that to happen. All taxpayers are hoping you can do it.

Man, I wish you the best. You aren't the worst one here, but you are close. I understand life isn't easy when you are on the bottom rung. Keep trying to improve yourself. Your mom's failure isn't the end of what you are. Don't look at your entry into the guard as a decision of last resort. Look at it as a building block. If you actually put social media away and focus on developing just one skill (welding, cnc machining, hell security guard) you might be able to move up one rung in the social ranks. That's a positive, but you have to quit being a liberal lunatic for that to happen. All taxpayers are hoping you can do it.
Liberal I'm a supporter of the Republic, el dumbass. The Lincoln project Republicans and Never Trump Republicans should give you some information on what it means to be an American who cares about the country.

Reactions: TheCainer
Liberal I'm a supporter of the Republic, el dumbass. The Lincoln project Republicans and Never Trump Republicans should give you some information on what it means to be an American who cares about the country.
I'm not sure your voicing support of pedophiles and tax dodgers associated with the Lincoln Project does any good for your low position in the socioeconomic scale of relevance here.

I'm not sure your voicing support of pedophiles and tax dodgers associated with the Lincoln Project does any good for your low position in the socioeconomic scale of relevance here.
Lolololol. The Trump REPUBLICAN Hacks who remain are all in on Russia.

The National Guard??? Oh my.

Thank you for helping fill sand bags when it floods.
And you are, Boy Scouts?

Hope you weren't abused.

I've seen many of your kind as well as GG. Maybe you guys should turn in your American cards so we can let in some deserving immigrant who actually wants to support America.

jfc

No way this zilch has any chance of being in the physical condition to fill any sandbags or stand by any road closed barricades.
Lol. It was Purple Heart day 15 minutes ago. I have one from being attacked by Insurgents via mortar rounds in Baghdad Feb 2004. But go on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT