ADVERTISEMENT

Chuck Long interview Next Real Heisman Hopeful?

well... this is my opinion... and listen...
a person who claims to love the Hawkeyes...
and yet says the Hawkeyes suck...

I'm suspicious of that person.

again, to argue against Wadley being the best Back to ever play the game is to argue against yourself... which makes yourself out to be a liar.
regardless of my opinion.

again, to argue against Wadley being the best Back to ever play the game is to argue against yourself... which makes yourself out to be a liar.

This maybe one of the dumbest things I've ever read on here and that's saying something.

No man. You dont have to think every player for the hawkeyes or any player for that matter is the best to be a true fan. Youre just being more of a ra ra ra fan. Maybe thats what being a fan is to you but its not what being a fan is to all. Let this arguement end.

Last edited:
No man. You dont have to think every player for the hawkeyes or any player for that matter is the best to be a true fan. Youre just being more of a ra ra ra fan. Maybe thats what being a dan is to you but its not what being a fan is to all. Let this arguement end.
lol...if you don't think our passing game sucked last year you are a liar

I've only just begun...
if you say you love the Hawkeyes... yet argue against the Hawkeyes..
there's no question that you are a liar.
What the hell did you expect? You compared Wadley to two of the greatest backs in the history of the NFL. You seriously need a reality check..

Last edited:
Reactions: iahawkeyes17
What the hell did you expect? You compared Wadley to two of the greatest backs in the history of the NFL. You seriously need a reality check..

the original argument is who was better between Wadley and Barkley.
Akrum Wadley is clearly the better Back.
and I'm going one step further and saying there has not been a Back like Akrum Wadley since Payton and Sanders.

why you have become so butt hurt about all this should be astonishing to all who read this.

afterall.... aren't you one of them that claim to love the Hawkeyes?

the original argument is who was better between Wadley and Barkley.
Akrum Wadley is clearly the better Back.
and I'm going one step further and saying there has not been a Back like Akrum Wadley since Payton and Sanders.

why you have become so butt hurt about all this should be astonishing to all who read this.

afterall.... aren't you one of them that claim to love the Hawkeyes?

So you get mad and get your panties in a wad & question some people who think Barkley is better than Wadley even though they still think Wadley is a great back. I mean god forbid some people have a different opinion than yours. Yet when people do the same and question your opinion you can't understand why they do that when you say Wadley is on the same level as greatest 2 RBs ever and yet you wonder why they question your statement.
And yet you still can't understand why some are astonished? If you can't figure that out then don't know what to tell you...

So you get mad and get your panties in a wad & question some people who think Barkley is better than Wadley even though they still think Wadley is a great back. I mean god forbid some people have a different opinion than yours. Yet when people do the same and question your opinion you can't understand why they do that when you say Wadley is on the same level as greatest 2 RBs ever and yet you wonder why they question your statement.
And yet you still can't understand why some are astonished? If you can't figure that out then don't know what to tell you...

no no...
what I am saying is...
when people say they love the Hawkeyes... but then argue against the Hawkeyes..

I am suspicious of these people... I think they are liars.

Ok, I'll bite. Mark Weisman was the best back in the Big Ten. Anybody who says otherwise and love the Hawkeyes are liars!
Now you're catching on!!! You forgot he was every bit as good as Jim Brown!
15-0 will everyone thinking in the same unrealistic, fantasy,rainbows, and unicorn's are real fashion! Earlier I said he needed a reality check, I think it goes deeper than that.

Now you're catching on!!! You forgot he was every bit as good as Jim Brown!
15-0 will everyone thinking in the same unrealistic, fantasy,rainbows, and unicorn's are real fashion! Earlier I said he needed a reality check, I think it goes deeper than that.
Josey Jewell is better than LT and Dick Butkus???

no no...
what I am saying is...
when people say they love the Hawkeyes... but then argue against the Hawkeyes..

I am suspicious of these people... I think they are liars.

So let me get this straight... either you think the Hawkeyes would destroy the 85 Bears or you hate them? WTH man!!

I think of Wadley as kind of a poor man's Reggie Bush. Uses some of the same skill moves but doesn't have as much speed as Reggie. I've not seen anything out of Wadley to compare to the running styles of Barry or Walter. Somebody mentioned Eric Metcalf a while back and that's the closest I've seen. Shonn Greene is closer to Walter Payton than Akrum is

I've only just begun...
if you say you love the Hawkeyes... yet argue against the Hawkeyes..
there's no question that you are a liar.

So, just for example, if I were to say:

"We looked great against Illinois last year. We did have that blown coverage on their 3rd-and-6 play in the 3rd quarter, just bad execution". ???

OK, I'll start: Hi, I'm Bob. I'm a liar. It's been two sentences since my last lie.

Now, all of you: "Hi, Bob!"

So, just for example, if I were to say:

"We looked great against Illinois last year. We did have that blown coverage on their 3rd-and-6 play in the 3rd quarter, just bad execution". ???

OK, I'll start: Hi, I'm Bob. I'm a liar. It's been two sentences since my last lie.

Now, all of you: "Hi, Bob!"

Bob... reviewing plays is a good thing.... I don't think there is enough of it.
I seen them guys at BHGP do a good job with some of it... but there ain't enough of it.

now Bob... I know you're not stupid...
there's no reason for you to pretend like you are.

tenor.gif

Got it. Payton + Sanders + Brown + Roger Federer + Florence Griffith Joyner + AC Slater = Akrum Wadley.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT