ADVERTISEMENT

Ciggy is a Spam bot.

Mar 11, 2020
Change-My-Mind.jpg

Not saying this to Ciggy just in general. I think people would enjoy life more if they would take a break from politics.

Vote and be involved but the more political people are here for example the more miserable they seem to be.

Step Gma passed recently and I had to go back to the QC last weekend. CRUSHED a FRANKS Sausage and Mushroom. Forgot how good that shit is. Worth going across the river.
Franks is the OG QC style place.

I am sad to report Fat Boys has closed.🙁

But an interesting new BBQ place opened in its vacated spoT I want to try.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Holy shnit he liked my post. Ill call that a win. Ciggy why don't you post more of your own words on here? You post all the time, you have to have some thoughts.

Ciggy is an old-school Hawkeye internet spammer. I think he's been around just about as long as there has been online discussion

FTFY

The week that i blocked Ciggy he had half of the posts on the first page, just unreal spamming. How he was never banned for doing that I'll never know.

Not saying this to Ciggy just in general. I think people would enjoy life more if they would take a break from politics.

Vote and be involved but the more political people are here for example the more miserable they seem to be.
Totally agree. Can we put an normal person in the WH so we don’t have to pay as close attention?

He just copies and pastes stories from MSN. I came about this revelation when I was borrowing the in-laws computer and noticed that ALL the stories Ciggy posted that day, including a couple obscure ones, were on their MSN News homepage which they never changed because they didn't know how.

I would not know, I blocked him weeks ago. Makes it much nicer on here now.

He posts a lot of good stuff when it's not political. Like most the posters here I bet people would like Ciggy when having a beer and politics aren't involved.

Politics just seem to bring out the worst in people. I

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT