ADVERTISEMENT

Cincinnati couple hosts Airbnb suites modeled after sitcom sets

TJ8869

HR King
Dec 7, 2006
They currently have suites modeled after the sets of Friends and Seinfeld and they are working on Golden Girls and Schitt’s Creek.

If you could stay in a suite modeled after any sitcom, what would it be?

Link

It looks like the Friends unit rents for about $280-$290 per night and the Seinfeld unit is about $175. I’ve never stayed at an Airbnb so I have no idea what extra fees are involved.

They currently have suites modeled after the sets of Friends and Seinfeld and they are working on Golden Girls and Schitt’s Creek.

Link
I’m going with The Jefferson’s. I want a DEEElux apartment in the sky-eye.

How much in fees are they charging first? And I would staying the Golden Girls one provided it came with cheesecake
If I rented the Golden Girls one I would also hire three older hookers and have them wear Blanche, Dorothy and Rose wigs. Get real freaky with it!

I wouldn’t hire a Sophia though. That would be weird.

Last edited:

The-Fresh-Prince-of-Bel-Air-house-filming-location-1.jpg

1. The Cleaver's (second house).
2. The Nelson's.
3. Andy Taylor's.

If I rented the Golden Girls one I would also hire three older hookers and have them wear Blanche, Dorothy and Rose wigs. Get real freaky with it!

Blanche was something like 48 during the first season. The rest were early 50s. So not too old.

So you pay $150 extra per night because the owners made some fathead decals to make a normal ass place look extra. No thank you.

Link
This is an incredibly smart idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: l.todd

Wasn't she the youngest IRL?

ADVERTISEMENT