ADVERTISEMENT

Cincinnati, Houston, and BYU , UCF to the BIG 12

So the actual new news here is that this season will be the last with TX and Ok in the Big 12 ?
That is significant. Last licks for ISU to get TX and OK.
Like everything in this world, stuff happens fast.
RIP Big 12

So the actual new news here is that this season will be the last with TX and Ok in the Big 12 ?
That is significant. Last licks for ISU to get TX and OK.
Like everything in this world, stuff happens fast.
RIP Big 12
No, I haven't heard any rumors of UT and OU leaving early. It looks like the Big XII is going to have 14 members for at least one season, maybe two.

Sorry if already posted

Sheet- I am behind my college football- thanks CokeacolaCock

Looking forward to Texas and OU leaving. They have run the Big 12 like Ohio State, Penn State and Michigan have run the Big 10. Having them and their threats and egos gone will energize the conference.

Reactions: amahawk
Looking forward to Texas and OU leaving. They have run the Big 12 like Ohio State, Penn State and Michigan have run the Big 10. Having them and their threats and egos gone will energize the conference.
That ain't going to pay the bills. If I were a Big 12 program I'd be really concerned about my per school payout from the next media deal.

Lol, the B1G has complete revenue sharing. OSU, PSU and Michigan don’t ‘run the Big Ten’. That’s complete made up fiction that butthurt (remaining) Big 12 fans say to make themselves feel better.

Reactions: BBHawk
Cincinnati had 9 NFL draft picks. Texas had zero. This is an upgrade. ISU and other Big 12 teams have been spanking them for years in football and hoops. The other three teams are no slouch and will only get better upgrading to the Big 12. You can all keep hoping though. And enjoy your awesome home schedule of Rutgers, Maryland, Illinois, Northwestern, Purdue (although those last two seem to own you), and keep playing OSU every 4 years. A joke.

Cincinnati had 9 NFL draft picks. Texas had zero. This is an upgrade. ISU and other Big 12 teams have been spanking them for years in football and hoops. The other three teams are no slouch and will only get better upgrading to the Big 12. You can all keep hoping though. And enjoy your awesome home schedule of Rutgers, Maryland, Illinois, Northwestern, Purdue (although those last two seem to own you), and keep playing OSU every 4 years. A joke.
This is how Cyclone fans react when they know their program is about to die

You mean like how WVU got better when they ‘upgraded’ to the Big 12?

Reactions: mustang_hawk
Nice try.
Iowa's actual home schedule this year?
Michigan
Wisconsin
Nebraska
NW
Ill
Oh yea....we got a couple.cupcakes like ISU also.

Are you okay? I know it's hard to come to grips with your program relegated to non-Power 5 status in front of your eyes, but pettiness is not a good look on you.

In the coming years/decades as Iowa State's football program falls into the abyss, look at the positives:

1) Iowa will still probably let your team play in Kinnick every few years, and we'll probably write you a nice check along with it to help subsidize your program;
2) You could become a power in basketball, focus on being the next Gonzaga or Villanova;
3) There is still a Power Conference team in the state located in Iowa City, and the bandwagon is never too full.

:)

ADVERTISEMENT