ADVERTISEMENT

City of Orlando apologizes for 4th of July message...

This is the cat that claims he didn’t vote for Trump, right?
Well documented on this site. Dozens of times. Go search my posts around Election Day in 2016 and 2020. Go ahead and quote what I said about my vote. Go on. Do it. I challenge you to find ONE post where I ever said I voted for Trump. Ever. At any time. You won’t, because you can’t. Coward.

I know……since you will never admit to being wrong, you’ll just say I was lying all the time. Even on Election Day in 2016.

FTR…..I did not vote for President in 2016, and I voted for Biden in 2020. So you are wrong. Be a man and admit it.

Funny how you claim to know more about who I voted for than I do.

Because if you’re gonna sit around and rag on the best nation on this planet that’s your prerogative but maybe you should just leave if it’s so bad.

Love it or leave it

You do realize that it's not so easy to just leave the country and live someplace else. You have to find a country that is willing to let you live there. That's not always easy.

I see lot of people trying to manufacture hate in our country whether its supposed racism or anti LGBQ bs. It's sad really. I think the vast majority of our country just want to live their lives and know that the economy etc is doing well. The other 2 percent want to create division and the media is helping by reporting it over and over to the point where more and more believe it. When I see people interacting in my day to day life I just don't see what's on the news.

Division in politics is fine and normal. What is missing is compromise. Unfortunately now if a politician disagrees with a viewpoint the opposite brands them as racist, xenophobic etc.. to encourage hate from their voters, when they simply have a different point of view. I see a lot of it on here unfortunately.

Reactions: The Tradition
I see lot of people trying to manufacture hate in our country whether its supposed racism or anti LGBQ bs. It's sad really. I think the vast majority of our country just want to live their lives and know that the economy etc is doing well. The other 2 percent want to create division and the media is helping by reporting it over and over to the point where more and more believe it. When I see people interacting in my day to day life I just don't see what's on the news.

Division in politics is fine and normal. What is missing is compromise. Unfortunately now if a politician disagrees with a viewpoint the opposite brands them as racist, xenophobic etc.. to encourage hate from their voters, when they simply have a different point of view. I see a lot of it on here unfortunately.
That's what the news is for is to show you what you are not seeing in your day to day life.

ADVERTISEMENT