ADVERTISEMENT

Civil War: The Way America Could End In 2020 By Glenn Beck

I know this is what you've been salivating over.

OTT-PM-FINAL-091820.jpg

Reactions: nelly02
It's an advertisement for Glenn Beck; pure and simple. (promo code: BANTHIS)

What do God and praying have to do with this? In fact, I think Trump's presidency is actually God's way of punishing America.

Beck is paranoid. Trump pushing through a Supreme Court nominee is the very definition of a person who doesn't expect to win in November. If he did, then he'd wait.

Beck clearly shows that he and Trump supporters are racists.

Attempted coup by the military started by Vindman. Jesus H. Christ, that's crap.

Commercial for "Relief Factor" at the 30' mark was odd.

This crap about 7 Pillars of Color Revolution only provides you ultra right wing nutjob Trump supporters reasons for doubting the veracity of the election results.

People like Beck don't actually want a United States of America, just like Trump and the vast majority of his supporters. It seems like all of Trump's supporters are completely paranoid.

This was just awful. Beck complaining that Trump is perceived as unpopular. I have news for you: Trump IS unpopular. He's been the worst president in our history and it's not even close. Trump has never done anything good for the country as a whole. He's never done anything to try to unite the country.

It's an advertisement for Glenn Beck; pure and simple. (promo code: BANTHIS)

What do God and praying have to do with this? In fact, I think Trump's presidency is actually God's way of punishing America.

Beck is paranoid. Trump pushing through a Supreme Court nominee is the very definition of a person who doesn't expect to win in November. If he did, then he'd wait.

Beck clearly shows that he and Trump supporters are racists.

Attempted coup by the military started by Vindman. Jesus H. Christ, that's crap.

Commercial for "Relief Factor" at the 30' mark was odd.

This crap about 7 Pillars of Color Revolution only provides you ultra right wing nutjob Trump supporters reasons for doubting the veracity of the election results.

People like Beck don't actually want a United States of America, just like Trump and the vast majority of his supporters. It seems like all of Trump's supporters are completely paranoid.

This was just awful. Beck complaining that Trump is perceived as unpopular. I have news for you: Trump IS unpopular. He's been the worst president in our history and it's not even close. Trump has never done anything good for the country as a whole. He's never done anything to try to unite the country.

Some truth to this some BS. Of course dems aren't going to love a GOP president but you have to admit that it has been a non-stop onslaught on Trump by the media from day 1. Now I will agree some of it he brings on himself but no president has faced 96% negative news stories. Think of that in a critical non-partisan way for a few minutes.

Some truth to this some BS. Of course dems aren't going to love a GOP president but you have to admit that it has been a non-stop onslaught on Trump by the media from day 1. Now I will agree some of it he brings on himself but no president has faced 96% negative news stories. Think of that in a critical non-partisan way for a few minutes.
Trump deserves 100% negativity. He is truly anti-American. He is flat out evil. He has purposely increased division in our country. Name anything he's done to unite the ENTIRE country.
Why his supporters don't see this is a complete mystery. They are all brainwashed by his cult-leader status. There is absolutely nothing good about Trump.

Oh for crap's sake.

I simply cannot believe the silliness that goes on in this country, and for that matter with this board.

Crazy, spineless, idiotic.

Reactions: naturalmwa
Trump deserves 100% negativity. He is truly anti-American. He is flat out evil. He has purposely increased division in our country. Name anything he's done to unite the ENTIRE country.
Why his supporters don't see this is a complete mystery. They are all brainwashed by his cult-leader status. There is absolutely nothing good about Trump.

Black workers
Food stamp usage reduction
Generic Drug Plan
Tax margin rate for small business
No individual ACA mandate
Prison Reform (Frist Step Act)

I know you will poo poo these things and others since orange man bad. Try having a reasonable conversation.

Reactions: ICHerky
Did he ever write about his conversion? I used to be baffled but now I wanna know. How does someone convert to LDS as an adult in the age of the internet?

Black workers
Food stamp usage reduction
Generic Drug Plan
Tax margin rate for small business
No individual ACA mandate
Prison Reform (Frist Step Act)

I know you will poo poo these things and others since orange man bad. Try having a reasonable conversation.
Ask the black workers how they're doing.
Reduction in food stamp assistance is on the same trajectory as under Obama.
Prescription drug costs have continued to rise at a greater rate than under Obama.
Business investment has dropped
US Trade deficit is higher.
Trump's done nothing about healthcare
Prison reform measures had its (bipartisan) origins under Obama but was blocked by Tom Cotton.

Why can't you see that Trump is evil and purposely trying to further divide our country?

Prescription drug costs have continued to rise at a greater rate than under Obama.
Prison reform measures had its (bipartisan) origins under Obama but was blocked by Tom Cotton.

Why can't you see that Trump is evil and purposely trying to further divide our country?
ed709e9e24d0d161ed847bc750a9fafd.jpg

I’m right, and you know it. Trump is the worst president in our history. He is evil with the goal of destroying the country.

What's his end goal if he is trying to destroy the country. I just want to see how nutty you are and what I am dealing with.

Did he ever write about his conversion? I used to be baffled but now I wanna know. How does someone convert to LDS as an adult in the age of the internet?

His severe alcohol and cocaine addiction lead to an epiphany and God speaking to him to get sober.

That's not usually how it goes. It's a collapsing of law and norms over time with consolidation of power by a party over a number of years. Go read How Democracies Die

His severe alcohol and cocaine addiction lead to an epiphany and God speaking to him to get sober.

Yeah, been there done that a bit myself. Did God tell him that he and Jesus pow-wowed with Joseph Smith in update New York in the 19th century after Jesus ascended into Heaven? I did not hear anyone talking about that in the rooms.

Have you actually had any conversations will people in a black community? I do regularly and many of them will openly tell you they are better off right now economically than they have been in a long time. There are a few who will say they are miserable, but most will say they are better off economically.

Have you actually had any conversations will people in a black community? I do regularly and many of them will openly tell you they are better off right now economically than they have been in a long time. There are a few who will say they are miserable, but most will say they are better off economically.
Um, yes I have, and they tell me they’re worse under Trump.

What's his end goal if he is trying to destroy the country. I just want to see how nutty you are and what I am dealing with.
His whole purpose is to make the country more divided because that is who he is. He is evil. He loves to hurt other people. He wants only to profit himself, not others, and certainly not those he sees as against him. Those with personality disorders, like him, don’t have to have an end goal. The process of hurting others is what satisfies them. I’ve seen it from criminals I’ve evaluated.

Why Trump supporters can’t see that he’s pathological is very disconcerting and certainly does not give me hope that the Trump supporters actually desire a UNITED States of America.

96% of the "onslaught" was brought on by himself. When you tell blatant lies dozens of times a day, directly attack press members, are the most openly corrupt administration our country has ever had, coupled with just being a complete douchebag in everything else, you get what you deserve.

You know who else faced an onslaught from media since Day 1? Obama did, although he didn't spend every waking minute crying about it so you probably didn't notice. Just another thing Obama did better than Trump.

Reactions: ThorneStockton
Specifics
You’re a Trump supporter and just like him you’re joyful about Ginsburg’s death.

Flattening of wages, fewer advancement opportunities, worse healthcare, voter suppression, disproportionate effect of Covid, racist rhetoric, increased police violence against blacks...

You’re a Trump supporter and just like him you’re joyful about Ginsburg’s death.

Trump is a horrible president, and an even worse human. You don’t want what’s best for the country by supporting him.

I'm guessing he doesn't have an end goal. There is no 5 year plan, or some grand plan.

It's all in the moment, transactional, how does it feed the current narcism. He isn't capable of an end goal.

I don't think he's evil like mstp described. I think he just suffers from mental illness. I imagine he'd rather be loved by the liberal elite or east coast elite or whatever. But being loved by the deplorables is better than no love.

Lol. Okay.

Actually, The Dems have had many legitimate gripes regarding Trump and have reacted accordingly. Quite unlike the GOP and their reaction to Obama.

Trump is a lot of things, but to say he's purposely trying to destroy the country is ridiculous.
What would you say he’s doing? Psychopaths do this sort of thing. They enjoy hurting others. The biggest thing he can hurt is the USA. It kills him that he lost the popular vote and wants to hurt those who are perceived by him as being his enemy. That is more than half the country.

Show me where he’s done anything that has not had the result of creating further divisions in the country.

What would you say he’s doing? Psychopaths do this sort of thing. They enjoy hurting others. The biggest thing he can hurt is the USA. It kills him that he lost the popular vote and wants to hurt those who are perceived by him as being his enemy. That is more than half the country.

Show me where he’s done anything that has not had the result of creating further divisions in the country.

He's a malignant narcissist with borderline personality disorder. To say he's a "psychopath" is pretty extreme. If Trump is, he hides it really well.

Reactions: joelbc1

Flattening of wages, fewer advancement opportunities, worse healthcare, voter suppression, disproportionate effect of Covid, racist rhetoric, increased police violence against blacks...

Trump is a horrible president, and an even worse human. You don’t want what’s best for the country by supporting him.

Back up those claims with statistics. I bet you can't.

Also, never happy when anybody passes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT