ADVERTISEMENT

Civil War: The Way America Could End In 2020 By Glenn Beck

He's a malignant narcissist with borderline personality disorder. To say he's a "psychopath" is pretty extreme. If Trump is, he hides it really well.
You make some valid points. He certainly has NPD, but there are also elements of him that fit the criteria of Hare’s definition of psychopath, especially the callousness, the blaming of others for the problems he’s caused.

He checks the criteria for NPD, but for psychopathy it is a bit murkier.

Agree with you on that front.

Last edited:
Back up those claims with statistics. I bet you can't.

Also, never happy when anybody passes.
Back up those claims with stats? You’ve been posting links daily to express all the joy Ginsburg’s death has brought you.

You can’t help it. Ginsburg’s death was to the benefit of Trump and all his supporters like you.

You obviously don’t want the divisiveness to go away. Trump and people like you want it to get worse. People who think like you are a danger to the future of our country.

Back up those claims with stats? You’ve been posting links daily to express all the joy Ginsburg’s death has brought you.

You can’t help it. Ginsburg’s death was to the benefit of Trump and all his supporters like you.

You obviously don’t want the divisiveness to go away. Trump and people like you want it to get worse. People who think like you are a danger to the future of our country.

Really?

Yes. You have been posting stories from ultra right wing nut job websites ever since she died, all showing the positive effects of Ginsburg’s death to anti-American Trump supporters like you.

Why do you do that if Ginsburg’s death doesn’t excite you?

The Blaze and Breitbart are fairly equal to MSNBC. Not "ultra right wing".

You can't expect the conservative movement to stay silent when Shumer was the first to make a political statement in regards to it all.

• Haha
Reactions: naturalmwa
The Blaze and Breitbart are fairly equal to MSNBC. Not "ultra right wing".

You can't expect the conservative movement to stay silent when Shumer was the first to make a political statement in regards to it all.
Uh, yes, they are websites for ultra right wing nut jobs.
Your posting stories from those sites that clearly indicate a positive effect from Ginsburg’s death can only mean one thing: you see Ginsburg’s death as a positive.

Quit posting such links and maybe, just maybe, people might believe you when you say you experience no joy from Ginsburg’s death.

No it's not. He is actively campaigning on splitting red states and blues states from each other. He is inflicting harm on "blue states" and has made efforts to do so.

That's because he's an idiot and has the emotional stability of an eight-year old. You guys give him too much credit.

That's because he's an idiot and has the emotional stability of an eight-year old. You guys give him too much credit.
Why would that matter? No one thinks he’s a genius with some dastardly plan. He’s just a pad person who creates chaos to hid his shortcomings. The results are the same.

His whole purpose is to make the country more divided because that is who he is. He is evil. He loves to hurt other people. He wants only to profit himself, not others, and certainly not those he sees as against him. Those with personality disorders, like him, don’t have to have an end goal. The process of hurting others is what satisfies them. I’ve seen it from criminals I’ve evaluated.

Why Trump supporters can’t see that he’s pathological is very disconcerting and certainly does not give me hope that the Trump supporters actually desire a UNITED States of America.

Much like russian messing with an election, the only way America can be more divided by someone is if people are stupid enough to take them seriously.

96% of the "onslaught" was brought on by himself. When you tell blatant lies dozens of times a day, directly attack press members, are the most openly corrupt administration our country has ever had, coupled with just being a complete douchebag in everything else, you get what you deserve.

You know who else faced an onslaught from media since Day 1? Obama did, although he didn't spend every waking minute crying about it so you probably didn't notice. Just another thing Obama did better than Trump.

You cant be serious.

Obama had what equated to as a free pass from the media for eight years.

His whole purpose is to make the country more divided because that is who he is. He is evil. He loves to hurt other people. He wants only to profit himself, not others, and certainly not those he sees as against him. Those with personality disorders, like him, don’t have to have an end goal. The process of hurting others is what satisfies them. I’ve seen it from criminals I’ve evaluated.

Why Trump supporters can’t see that he’s pathological is very disconcerting and certainly does not give me hope that the Trump supporters actually desire a UNITED States of America.

Its funny you say that when one party as a whole is known for looting, rioting, and burning businesses. You should check your own delusions.

You cant be serious.

Obama had what equated to as a free pass from the media for eight years.

I'm sure you would think that, for sure. However, Obama couldn't even wear a tan suit in the Oval Office without having right wing media go ballistic about it for 3 weeks, which would inevitably get the rest of the media to report on it. The difference is, the stories would start in right wing media and then the rest of the media would report about the crazy shit right wing media would come up with. For Trump, the media is just reporting on what he is actually doing on a day to day basis.

And again, Obama rarely would say anything about how the right would just make up bullshit about him. Trump cries on a daily basis about how the media reports on what he does and what he has actually said. He's just a pathetic human being.

Last edited:
Reactions: poophawk
I'm sure you would think that, for sure. However, Obama couldn't even where a tan suit in the Oval Office without having right wing media go ballistic about it for 3 weeks, which would inevitably get the rest of the media to report on it. The difference is, the stories would start in right wing media and then the rest of the media would report about the crazy shit right wing media would come up with. For Trump, the media is just reporting on what he is actually doing on a day to day basis.

And again, Obama rarely would say anything about how the right would just make up bullshit about him. Trump cries on a daily basis about how the media reports on what he does and what he has actually said. He's just a pathetic human being.

Of course we can pick examples for each side but in totality, you are completely off base.

https://www.npr.org/2017/10/02/5550...trump-more-negative-than-for-other-presidents

Read the study before jumping to the conclusion you posited.

I have read the posited article. Again, I have mentioned in this thread that some of the coverage he gets is his own fault. But to disagree with the premise that media as we know it, doesn't have a bias you are either being obtuse or disingenuous.

I have read the posited article. Again, I have mentioned in this thread that some of the coverage he gets is his own fault. But to disagree with the premise that media as we know it, doesn't have a bias you are either being obtuse or disingenuous.

The study stated two aspects that doesn’t support your assertion. First, in the macro, the number one viewed media source (Fox) has overwhelmingly positive articles. Therefore, based on viewers, it’s difficult to suggest “the media” is overwhelminglybias against Trump. If you are elimination Fox, Fox News and the WSJ from your group of MSM then there is evidence. Second, the unfavorable articles tend to none regarding his personality, Tweets and divisive public statements Rather than his policies. Even on this board, the Trump supporters have said he is an asshole, jerk,is a narcissist, invents public slights so he can create conflict. I would suggest that if previous presidents exhibit the same childish behavior on social media and in public - the positive/negative ratio would be more in line with Trump

The study stated two aspects that doesn’t support your assertion. First, in the macro, the number one viewed media source (Fox) has overwhelmingly positive articles. Therefore, based on viewers, it’s difficult to suggest “the media” is overwhelminglybias against Trump. If you are elimination Fox, Fox News and the WSJ from your group of MSM then there is evidence. Second, the unfavorable articles tend to none regarding his personality, Tweets and divisive public statements Rather than his policies. Even on this board, the Trump supporters have said he is an asshole, jerk,is a narcissist, invents public slights so he can create conflict. I would suggest that if previous presidents exhibit the same childish behavior on social media and in public - the positive/negative ratio would be more in line with Trump

That is some of the point you are making. While FOX is a giant news org, it is really one of the only mainstream media outlets that leans right. Meanwhile we are talking about the CNNs, MBCs, ABCs, WSJ, WPO, on and on and on.

To your second point, again I agree that Trump brings some of that negativity on himself by the way he behaves at rallys, Twitter, ect. But the point is...why does the mainstream cover that and never talk about policy and only focus on personality?

That is some of the point you are making. While FOX is a giant news org, it is really one of the only mainstream media outlets that leans right. Meanwhile we are talking about the CNNs, MBCs, ABCs, WSJ, WPO, on and on and on.

To your second point, again I agree that Trump brings some of that negativity on himself by the way he behaves at rallys, Twitter, ect. But the point is...why does the mainstream cover that and never talk about policy and only focus on personality?

I disagree on your assessment of which media outlets are right leaning and which are liberal leaning. Moreover, I find that the alphabet networks are much more neutral at the local level. It is my opinion that much of the "media is bias against republicans

One, policy decisions from this administration are few and far between. There is a lot of talk and bluster, but rarely is anything concrete issued. Furthermore and unfortunately, most Americans like the sizzle more than the steak. So commentary on Trump's 6:00 a.m. twitter rants gets more clicks than a think-piece. Most of Trumps' self-promotion is simply wrong and hyperbole. Such as "I'm the only president that has force NATO members to pay their fair share." Well...., no, most NATO members have been increasing their contribution to meet the 2% requirement for the last 10 years. "China is paying the tariff" That is obviously false. Shouldn't there be push back on these claims.....I believe that there should. However, the push back is rated a "negative" story.

ADVERTISEMENT