ADVERTISEMENT

Classic -December 1998 …the hiring of KF video

we're on the verge of back to back Big Ten West Titles
literally means nothing. you wanna go and get destroyed by OSU or a michigan, look at what happened last year, literally winning the west and getting destroyed means nothing. what u smoking kiddo

• Haha
Reactions: HawkOn15
literally means nothing. you wanna go and get destroyed by OSU or a michigan, look at what happened last year, literally winning the west and getting destroyed means nothing. what u smoking kiddo
Who the fook are you? Ummmm yeah it does mean something winning the west 2 years in a row as only 2 others have done it

I hope Iowa gets back there and hope we take full advantage of the divisions while they are still here.

In 2024 division play in the league goes away and though we’ve been a benefactor of being in one if the weakest divisions in Power 5 football, I’m very glad the divisions are being dumped.

He's been a part of Iowa's coaching staff for 30+ years.

I have no insider info, but I think becoming Iowa HC and succeeding Hayden was basically Kirk's dream job. Not many people can say they get to live out their dream.

Pretty weird but cool I do remember this day so clearly and was puzzled in “Who the Fook is this guy” type thoughts - anyways pretty VHS type recording I found on YouTube.. and don’t forget to watch Forest Gump right after this (if you watch it it’s around 5 mins into the video)

I remember my dad being perplexed as all hell. He had it in the bag for Bobby Stoops. I'd have been 12 at the time, so I faked the confusion with him.

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
Who the fook are you? Ummmm yeah it does mean something winning the west 2 years in a row as only 2 others have done it
ive been here , in kinnick, doing my job as always. We still suck, Petras is still a moron, and we by blind luck walked into the title game again where we most likely (unless we get creative on offense) get raped. OOOHH! fun! goomba

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT