ADVERTISEMENT

Classy KC fans booing the NFLs moment of unity

Select few boo'd followed by cheers that drowned out the boos. Imagine if the players demanded no more fans the rest of the season cause of that crap tho.

They need to be booed this is a dang football game not a political event. I listened on the radio long enough to hear the Boos and I laughed then I change the channel
I dont mind a pre game moment if silence.
Now if they were booing the Texans for staying in the locker room.... I might applaud them :)

Reactions: hexumhawk
They need to be booed this is a dang football game not a political event. I listened on the radio long enough to hear the Boos and I laughed then I change the channel

Pro sports have done Boys N Girls Club, stay in school messages, breast cancer awareness, etc. etc. So, just because piece of shit Trump chumps are pussies and need a Safe Space the players should acquiesce to them? Lol. Change the channel you fat, miserable f***. Good for you.

I dont mind a pre game moment if silence.
Now if they were booing the Texans for staying in the locker room.... I might applaud them :)
Well of course I'm getting the Houston Texans feed here on the radio in Texas but they said the fans were booing the Texans for staying in the locker room during the national anthem but it made me wonder if Kansas City was also remaining in the locker room or did they come out and kneel?

Well of course I'm getting the Houston Texans feed here on the radio in Texas but they said the fans were booing the Texans for staying in the locker room during the national anthem but it made me wonder if Kansas City was also remaining in the locker room or did they come out and kneel?
1 kc player kneeled, weird thing is they were in a few different groups though

Pro sports have done Boys N Girls Club, stay in school messages, breast cancer awareness, etc. etc. So, just because piece of shit Trump chumps are pussies and need a Safe Space the players should acquiesce to them? Lol. Change the channel you fat, miserable f***. Good for you.
Yes and I definitely am against that pink crap because that was done during Obama years and he made sure that Planned Parenthood was all about the breast and healthcare and not about the baby

Wow. Totally unhinged.

Reactions: TNHAWK79
You’re becoming more and more angry on here.
Nah...just getting tired of you and yours racist, ignorance...the type of “intelligence” that is steadily moving America back into the 1950’s, Northern.
Mankind has generally shown itself to become smarter through the ages...then sometime early in the 21st century, this progress seemed to stop...and the last 3-4 years, America has decided to become dumber. You son, are a case in point...no offense.

Can our politics stay out of sports then too?
The dye has been cast iron side. Not this year. Sports is the politics. As long as minorities are the mainstays, you will have to accept this.
I am sure by Thanksgiving, many here will be done with professional football...and many other professional sports. If “ racism” is politics...,many here will have had their fill.

The dye has been cast iron side. Not this year. Sports is the politics. As long as minorities are the mainstays, you will have to accept this.
I am sure by Thanksgiving, many here will be done with professional football...and many other professional sports. If “ racism” is politics...,many here will have had their fill.

Understood, just having a little fun with OIT

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
KC fan here. Newsflash I don't want a moment of unity at my game. I also don't want the national anthem or a military fly over. It's a football game that has no real relevance to the rest of the world. I want to be entertained. Warm up and take the damn field. This countries obsession with sports is also a bit over the top.

KC fan here. Newsflash I don't want a moment of unity at my game. I also don't want the national anthem or a military fly over. It's a football game that has no real relevance to the rest of the world. I want to be entertained. Warm up and take the damn field. This countries obsession with sports is also a bit over the top.

Im ok with just football and none of this crap. but not going to happen

ADVERTISEMENT