ADVERTISEMENT

Classy KC fans booing the NFLs moment of unity

Wow. Totally unhinged.
Ironic.
Im ok with just football and none of this crap. but not going to happen
Play Ball
people are sick of the social justice indoctrination
Everyone just needs to shut up and play football. That goes for the players and the fans. Nothing like 60 black NFL players with a combined net worth north of a billion dollars screaming how terrible they have it in America.
For what those in attendance paid for tickets gives them the right to boo as they see fit.
So the problem wasn’t about the flag, or any tie-ins to BLM. It’s pure hatred of successful black people, or anyone using their platform to spread a message of black equality. We thought so. Thanks for making it loud and clear though.

Everyone just needs to shut up and play football. That goes for the players and the fans. Nothing like 60 black NFL players with a combined net worth north of a billion dollars screaming how terrible they have it in America.

But a reality star with a billion dollars screaming about how terrible he has it in America, that you’ll vote for.

You are an ignorant bigot.
So you feel the players have a rough life?
I think everyone gets the point, there are just people way more qualified to deliver it ;)

Of course this is America, so nobody cares unless you're on tv occasionally

Ironic.

So the problem wasn’t about the flag, or any tie-ins to BLM. It’s pure hatred of successful black people, or anyone using their platform to spread a message of black equality. We thought so. Thanks for making it loud and clear though.
no i never once thought it was about a flag. i usually think the flag is misused in a way where people put gold fringe around it and negate it anywho. no it was because idiots think that kneeling before the football godz is the same as protesting against police brutality. it ain't. i always thought they should go to the cop shop. or state house.

so this year they go to austin cop shop. they spill out unto i-35 and spray paint the eff word all over. now they are being idiots again. blm and antuifa are terrorists with spraypaint. idiots who think the football godz listen to them thru a tv broadcast, are not really thinking ahead.

Reactions: PerkyForHerky
So you feel the players have a rough life?
I think everyone gets the point, there are just people way more qualified to deliver it ;)

Of course this is America, so nobody cares unless you're on tv occasionally
Many, many have had rough lives. Who is better to deliver it than those with a platform?

What do you have against a demonstration of unity - especially in this day in age?

Many, many have had rough lives. Who is better to deliver it than those with a platform?

What do you have against a demonstration of unity - especially in this day in age?
I said I see nothing wrong with the pregame silence....
That has nothing to do with the fact most(doesn't mean all-folks here like mixing words) of these guys haven't lived like most black people (or poor"less privileged" people of any race).

because it really divides us. if you don't agree you are to be shunned. and it is an election year. so it is a stunt for an election year. but it backfires on dems and helps trump because people dislike being divided and told what they can believe. and it probably kills tv ratings, the very thing that the people who kneel to the football godz need to get their message out. without tv there would be no movement. it's not about racial unity and social justice, it;s about attention and getting on tv.

Many of them were spoiled long before their nfl career. They live privileged lives because they are good at sports and it starts in their early teens or younger....

I said I see nothing wrong with the pregame silence....
That has nothing to do with the fact most(doesn't mean all-folks here like mixing words) of these guys haven't lived like most black people (or poor"less privileged" people of any race).
WTF are you talking about? Do you think most of these players came from the middle/upper class suburbs? Certainly some of them have but a great number of them came from poor environments. Given that, it's not surprising that they and their colleagues would use their platform to try to help others who are in those situations and have little voice.

These players should be commended for their efforts to bring others up.

Let's not act like the average kid(any color) has a chance at top high school academies, then free stanford education etc.
WTF are you talking about? Do you think most of these players came from the middle/upper class suburbs? Certainly some of them have but a great number of them came from poor environments. Given that, it's not surprising that they and their colleagues would use their platform to try to help others who are in those situations and have little voice.

Wtf does the burbs have to do with anything? I bet more than half didn't even attend a public high school!

Let's not act like the average kid(any color) has a chance at top high school academies, then free stanford education etc.

Wtf does the burbs have to do with anything? I bet more than half didn't even attend a public high school!
Very naive. Very.

let them have their moment. But otherwise what are a majority of them doing besides that moment of unity?

let them have their moment. But otherwise what are a majority of them doing besides that moment of unity?
It's not a "moment" - it's a demonstration of unity. Yet there are people who are complaining or dismissing even this type of effort.

I'm on their side, but that was lame. If they really wanted to show unity they could have arranged some gesture between them during the anthem. Having a separate moment was stupid. Having one team on the turf and the other in the locker room doesn't scream unity to me.

Reactions: PerkyForHerky
You're being played man. Not what happened yet millions will slurp this garbage up bc they think it serves their political purpose. Truth doesn't matter anymore, just "winning".

Some have speculated fans were booing the Texans slowness to lock arms, but whatever the reason there was definitely booing while it was going on.

More projection.

Do you actually agree with how BLM goes about trying to get everybody on board with their views? The restaurant invasions, violent riots, trying to burn police inside stations? If so, it is you that has the problem.

Of course Black lives matter. Instead of thinking every republican disagrees with that statement, focus on the people who really are racist, and not the people like me who reject true fascist methods described above.

They need to be booed this is a dang football game not a political event. I listened on the radio long enough to hear the Boos and I laughed then I change the channel

Yes. Let's limit all free speech. While we're at it, no more lake rallies for Trump; it impedes on my families ability to enjoy a day in peace.

ADVERTISEMENT