ADVERTISEMENT

Classy. President greets President-Elect at the White House! We knew the President would rise above it all and act with class.

Word is he is desperately trying to organize a big send off as he flys out with 21 gun salute and all. And they just can’t get many to come. Thing is 1/6/21 does not happen and he probably could have had a grand send off / last rally. Not anymore. That killed it. He finally is toxic waste

Will watching Biden's inauguration finally break the fever?

Closest analogy I can think of is those cult leaders that promise rapture / armageddon on a certain date. When it doesn't happen ... it eventually causes the cult to lose interest. Can we hope?

Closest analogy I can think of is those cult leaders that promise rapture / armageddon on a certain date. When it doesn't happen ... it eventually causes the cult to lose interest. Can we hope?
It will help. He has also lost his voice. No social media presence and press conferences are making him quickly fade to obscurity. I am sure they have grand plans for a rally tour. Only problems is that costs a ton of money. He would have to start charging money for entry ...like 75-100 a person and that model would quickly break down.

It will help. He has also lost his voice. No social media presence and press conferences are making him quickly fade to obscurity. I am sure they have grand plans for a rally tour. Only problems is that costs a ton of money. He would have to start charging money for entry ...like 75-100 a person and that model would quickly break down.

$200 million will pay for quite a few rallies.

SNL should do a skit of Trump giving Biden a tour of the white house. It pretty much writes itself. Biden constantly reminding him he worked there for 8 years, Trump making up names for rooms and giving him keys, posters of Hannity and Rush throughout. Oh and in the background you see all the disgraced employees packing up their sh*t and each gets to say their goodbye.

$200 million will pay for quite a few rallies.

Less than you might think if you are getting no ticket sales. I bet security and transportation and venue setup etc could be millions each rally. And that is their grifting fund. They do not want to drain that right away.

Reactions: Hawkize!!
SNL should do a skit of Trump giving Biden a tour of the white house. It pretty much writes itself. Biden constantly reminding him he worked there for 8 years, Trump making up names for rooms and giving him keys, posters of Hannity and Rush throughout. Oh and in the background you see all the disgraced employees packing up their sh*t and each gets to say their goodbye.

I predicted to a friend that if Trump lost the election SNL would do a cold open with Trump singing "Hallelujah" (sp?) like they had done with McKinnon (Clinton) playing if after she lost and Baldwin (Trump) doing the same at the season finale. Nearly called it.

I love either your scenario or a musical send-off. Also really hope Mulaney comes back again this spring for a musical skit yet again.

Reactions: Hawk and Awe

And very obvious things that are missing (paintings, etc).

Reactions: Hawk and Awe
Trump off social media has been bliss the last couple weeks. Also, the spread of disinformation has dropped by a massive 75% since Trump has been booted from social media. That is insane.

The problem is that doesn't break those cults at all. They simply re-calculate.

The Q people will probably decide that turning the presidency over to Biden was all part of Trump's 5D chess game.

I predicted to a friend that if Trump lost the election SNL would do a cold open with Trump singing "Hallelujah" (sp?) like they had done with McKinnon (Clinton) playing if after she lost and Baldwin (Trump) doing the same at the season finale. Nearly called it.

I love either your scenario or a musical send-off. Also really hope Mulaney comes back again this spring for a musical skit yet again.
My SNL opener:

Scene opens with Clintons, Biden and Obama and other big Dems hanging out at a final late night small celebration party. They talk about the victory with few Biden and Clinton jokes and then Trump, the former Democrat, shows up.

Trump is greeted to a heroes welcome with high fives and standing ovation. It becomes clear he was their man from day one. Trump spends the whole time joking with them at all the outlandish things (all real) he did the last four years to destroy the Republicans and how they just went along with it as they laugh and marvel how the plan worked.

Trump off social media has been bliss the last couple weeks. Also, the spread of disinformation has dropped by a massive 75% since Trump has been booted from social media. That is insane.

I still find it hilarious how lost he apparently is without social media. Somehow he doesn't know that as POTUS he has access to the biggest bullhorn in the world. He could announce a special address to the nation in 30 minutes and every network would air it.

Reactions: noleclone2
In other news, The Onion writers are probably ecstatic to finally be funnier than the actual happenings of the White House.

Disagree, I feel bad for all comedy writers. I worry that they will struggle finding new material now after Trump making their jobs easy for 4 years.

The good comedians like Johnny Carson and Jay Leno
found it easy to make jokes about the U.S. President.
It made no difference who was in office.

Reactions: mstp1992
Disagree, I feel bad for all comedy writers. I worry that they will struggle finding new material now after Trump making their jobs easy for 4 years.
Comedy writers I agree with you on. Nothing The Onion wrote could even compare to what was actually making headlines.

My SNL opener:

Scene opens with Clintons, Biden and Obama and other big Dems hanging out at a final late night small celebration party. They talk about the victory with few Biden and Clinton jokes and then Trump, the former Democrat, shows up.

Trump is greeted to a heroes welcome with high fives and standing ovation. It becomes clear he was their man from day one. Trump spends the whole time joking with them at all the outlandish things (all real) he did the last four years to destroy the Republicans and how they just went along with it as they laugh and marvel how the plan worked.
Absent Jan 6 that might have worked.
And very obvious things that are missing (paintings, etc).
Biden asking what happened to the portrait of Dolley Madison. Trump mumbling about how hot she is. Biden pressing him. Donald denying there was ever a portrait there. Biden pointing to the square of unfaded wallpaper. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT