ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson vs. The Citadel today

A

anon_i8nzeu2gbf0ba

Now there's a clash well worth playing in the midst of a pandemic. Enjoy that one. It's one of the marquee matchups any season, but in 2020 it's must-see TV.

Now there's a clash well worth playing in the midst of a pandemic. Enjoy that one. It's one of the marquee matchups any season, but in 2020 it's must-see TV.

Before I respond to your comments, I'll preface that I actually welcome the articles you post. We shouldn't run from information but understand it so we can make intelligent decisions. Though some of the articles appear to need further peer review before making policies off of the findings. I will also tell you my wife, fiancé at the time, and myself had COVID in May. Both had fevers and were sick for about 8 days and each lost taste, but we recovered and still had the antibodies as of August 3rd. My stepdaughter had 0 symptoms and did not get tested. We did quarantine when the symptoms appeared and went back out once the recommended wait time was over. A friend of mines father died at age 58 from it. He was a lung cancer survivor so high risk, but if COVID didn't exist he would most likely be alive today, so high risk or not his life was cut shorter than it should have and his family has to suffer. All these events took place without football a factor.

Here are my comment to your viewpoints you have consistently posted on this board. Players coaches and institutions have the ability to be well informed on this matter and have the choice to participate or not. Many high profile players have opted out, some are sitting out and some are transferring. Others have voiced their desire to play. So if the participating parties have educated themselves and still choose to play why is this such an issue for you? There has been no studies completed that says college football is spreading covid to the masses anymore than the general publics other habits. These people who choose to play football are doing this for various reasons one of them being happiness. Now consider your handle has Aristotle in it, here are some quotes from him.

"Happiness depends upon ourselves."
"Happiness is activity."
"Happiness is an expression of the soul in considered actions."
"Happiness is the settling of the soul into its most appropriate spot."

How can you be against happiness? How can you be against choice?

So, did this weirdo used to post about normal stuff?

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT