ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton campaign paid to 'infiltrate' Trump Tower, White House servers to link Trump to Russia: Durham

Apr 18, 2021
Buckhead GA

'Tech Executive-1 and his associates exploited this arrangement by mining the EOP's DNS traffic and other data for the purpose of gathering derogatory information about Donald Trump.'​

Lawyers for the Clinton campaign paid a technology company to "infiltrate" servers belonging to Trump Tower, and later the White House, in order to establish an "inference" and "narrative" to bring to government agencies linking Donald Trump to Russia, a filing from Special Counsel John Durham says.

Durham filed a motion on Feb. 11 focused on potential conflicts of interest related to the representation of former Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann, who has been charged with making a false statement to a federal agent. Sussmann has pleaded not guilty.

The indictment against Sussmann, says he told then-FBI General Counsel James Baker in September 2016, less than two months before the 2016 presidential election, that he was not doing work "for any client" when he requested and held a meeting in which he presented "purported data and 'white papers' that allegedly demonstrated a covert communications channel" between the Trump Organization and Alfa Bank, which has ties to the Kremlin.

Former President Trump reacted to the filing on Saturday evening, saying Durham’s filing "provides indisputable evidence that my campaign and presidency were spied on by operatives paid by the Hillary Clinton Campaign in an effort to develop a completely fabricated connection to Russia."

The Clinton campaign. Lol

Did I travel back to 2015, or did I miss a recent announcement that she’s running again?

Reactions: cigaretteman
One would simply have needed to follow tRump on Twitter in order to gather derogatory information on the dumbass.
Literally I don’t get it…there doesn’t need to be some master super secret, “deep state” operation….every time the guy opened his mouth was enough to understand what was going on.

CDS is strong with this one.

FauxNews_400x400.png

Reactions: tigerguy_
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT