ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton wedding guest.

As long as it’s not along political lines.

Plenty of pedos in both parties. I have no doubt Drumpf is one since he admitted to sneaking into teen girls rooms when he owned Miss Teen USA or whatever it was called. And I would not exactly be shocked if Bill Clinton was as well.

So its ok if Clinton was a pedophile rapist because Trump is too? Makes complete sense.

So, you're saying you don't want all of Epstein's clients to go to jail? Because I'm comfortable saying I want them all to go to jail.
I bet Hillary knows how to get teen girls. I wonder if she likes them as much as Bill.

YUP. Not just once or twice but a longtime multiple decade long friendship.

Ghislaine-Epstein-1-1166504.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000545389739-1.jpg

16162948-0-image-a-11_1563370428732.jpg

D-2OmRQXoAAmNN6.jpg

EK4HjNkW4AAJfFe

trump-maxwell-3.jpg

m5te57k60la41.jpg

images

xzajk8v3jgb41.jpg
LOL, Melania is in most of those pictures. She is expendable. Donald will just say that she was the one who always went to Epstein's parties, and she was friends with Ghislaine.

Could we all please just agree that if either Clinton or Trump or ANYONE had sex with an underage girl in any circumstance they should spend time behind bars. Let's not think that doing this is above Donald or Bill. If you think they wouldn't do it then you are drinking some flavor of Kool-Aid, red or blue, don't matter get a clue.

Isn’t it just such a wonder that Hillary and Bill, well, huh, why won’t big boy pants Trump actually go after them? Hmm, gee, huh, golly, I sure do wonder.

Lock her up. Lol. Yeah, riiiiiiight.

Last edited:
Tara Reade and it is.
Her lawyer bailed on her when he found out she'd lied about a bunch of stuff in her background, and passed herself off as an expert witness in criminal trials, even though she did not have the required expertise. Do you have any non Q'Anon links to her being in the news these days?

Reactions: Torg
TRIGGERED!!Bubba was a regular guest on the Lolita express Trump wasnt.
No, because Trump had his own jet, and he let Epstein fly on it.
I'll make it simple for you and cross my fingers that it gets through. Anyone that needs to get burned on this should be burned.

Can you list some of the big hitters you have in mind?

Clinton, Trump, Richardson, Dershowitz...basically, any of the big names that have ties or have been named. I'm completely fine with any of those guys, assuming actual proof and not just some pictures in public settings, going to jail for the rest of their lives over this. Involvement in sex trafficking of minors should bring down everyone involved, I don't care who it is.

I think a lot of people on both sides of the aisle are puckering if this is true. She will flip on everyone. And should. Nail em all.

The problem is if there isn't a paper trail, what does she trade? Epstein is dead, and he was the bigger fish. Normally you trade something to get a bigger fish convicted. Unless there are ledgers or blackmail level quality pictures defense attorneys will shred her if she tries to testify against powerful men. The government has charged her with perjury, so she has already been labeled as unreliable.

What a perfect thread so far.
People who believe they're on one team are arguing with the people who believe they're on the OTHER team about people who are on BOTH TEAMS... and they ALL did the VERY SAME THING!

Here's a pedophile that buddies-up with big name celebrities from both sides and out come the cheerleaders of each side to argue which one was less "buddied-up."

Americans are SO full of shit!

Reactions: Rudolph
I bet Hillary knows how to get teen girls. I wonder if she likes them as much as Bill.

I don't understand. You opened this can of worms with a photo of her at a Clinton event, and a about a dozen photos were posted with her the Orange Turd at events, including them in contact, and you are O.K. with it.

Do you have a conscience?

I don't understand. You opened this can of worms with a photo of her at a Clinton event, and a about a dozen photos were posted with her the Orange Turd at events, including them in contact, and you are O.K. with it.

Do you have a conscience?
Check the flight logs

Reactions: SIXERS24
People who believe they're on one team are arguing with the people who believe they're on the OTHER team about people who are on BOTH TEAMS... and they ALL did the VERY SAME THING!

Here's a pedophile that buddies-up with big name celebrities from both sides and out come the cheerleaders of each side to argue which one was less "buddied-up."

Americans are SO full of shit!
And you are what Samoan?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT