ADVERTISEMENT

close miss recruits

lucky5

Team MVP
Dec 10, 2001
Who are some of the recent close misses who went on to do well in college or the NFL?

Delano Hill, Dwayne Jarrett, Jeremy Maclin, Amara Darboh, Adrian Arrington, Stanley Havili.. Can I add David Johnson or no??? And couple running backs thats KF even mentioned that slip my mind..

Sounds like we almost got Ingram, the Heisman trophy winner that went to Alabama.

There was a Byers ( 5 star offensive line?) kid from Colorado went to USC with Iowa coming in 2nd. Just going off memory

Reactions: TKingpin
Roger Craig via almost transferring out of Nebby
John Clay
Cyrus Koundjio

James White I believe was down to Iowa and Wisconsin...
This one stung, especially in hindsight. I think we had offers out to him and De'Andre Johnson. Johnson jumped on the offer with his ACL injury. Don't know if we were still in play for White at that point or if we told him we were "full".

This one stung, especially in hindsight. I think we had offers out to him and De'Andre Johnson. Johnson jumped on the offer with his ACL injury. Don't know if we were still in play for White at that point or if we told him we were "full".

Yeah followed by Gordon decommitting and choosing the stinkin’ Badgers that really hurt us... Thanks to our misfortunes Wisconsin created a good RB honeyhole up in Madison.

Reactions: VodkaSam
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT