ADVERTISEMENT

Clown U culture. Before & after the game

Hey, Einstein.

You clearly did not think this through. Iowa State would NOT be one of the nonconference games unless they played at Kinnick every year.

You're clearly not too bright so I will spell it out for you. Granted, you still probably won't get it, but here goes.

Lets say this season we had that 10 game conference schedule. Our 7 home games would be 5 conference, ISU & SDSU or Nevada.

Next season how do we get to 7 home games if ISU wants us to play there? After all, Einstein, this would be our 12 game schedule:

5 conf home
1 nonconf home
5 conf away
1 ISU away
Iowa State will be on the schedule, it will be a non-conference game, and Gary Barta willl not have the final say.

• Haha
Reactions: Franisdaman
The juvenile crap has been going in rivalry games for decades. As anoher poster pointed out, Bielema got up in the face of the ISU coach 30 years ago. Other incidents have occurred on both sides frequently since then. Players taunting fans happens all the time. I have personally witnessed Iowa players taunt opposing fans at away games on many occassions.

I agree that the ugliness needs to be tempered but to insinuate that Iowa players/fans are blameless victims as OP suggests is patently ridiculous.

Other incidents started by Iowa players have occurred FREQENTLY, huh? That's what you wrote, Einstein. Well, name 2 or 3 of those FREQENT incidents that are recent and documented, since you say there has been more than one.

Your posts and claims are what are patently ridiculous.

The juvenile crap has been going in rivalry games for decades. As anoher poster pointed out, Bielema got up in the face of the ISU coach 30 years ago. Other incidents have occurred on both sides frequently since then. Players taunting fans happens all the time. I have personally witnessed Iowa players taunt opposing fans at away games on many occassions.

I agree that the ugliness needs to be tempered but to insinuate that Iowa players/fans are blameless victims as OP suggests is patently ridiculous.
OP is a ****ing weirdo and you all know it.

I think it's pretty clear this thread was about Clown U player behavior in warm ups & in postgame

Sure, this stuff happens in games that HAVE to be played (Michigan & Michigan State, as an example). We don't have to play a soon to be non Power 2, irrelevant program like Clown U.

Those bold letters really show off how much knowledge you have. I would suggest you watch other games. One game that didn't HAVE to be played was Georgia Southern v Nebraska. Did you see their players celebrate in front of the Nebraska student section. (they did).

It happens in a lot of games.

Those bold letters really show off how much knowledge you have. I would suggest you watch other games. One game that didn't HAVE to be played was Georgia Southern v Nebraska. Did you see their players celebrate in front of the Nebraska student section. (they did).

It happens in a lot of games.

Again, we are talking about both pregame & postgame BS.

And using the Little Debbie game is your best example that this stuff happens elsewhere? Perhaps you should watch other games. LOL

Well, feel free to post video of Georgia Southern doing similar kinds of crap both pregame and postgame. I mean, you are acting like you have all this "knowledge," so this should be easy for you.

Other incidents started by Iowa players have occurred FREQENTLY, huh? That's what you wrote, Einstein. Well, name 2 or 3 of those FREQENT incidents that are recent and documented, since you say there has been more than one.

LOL you got a swollen vagina and started a thread to post a video of ISU players jumping up and down celebrating their win (that never happens!) then followed-up with a video of a group of ISU players not in uniform casualy walking down the sideline towards the locker room (outrageous!)

Again, we are talking about both pregame & postgame BS.

And using the Little Debbie game is your best example that this stuff happens elsewhere? Perhaps you should watch other games. LOL

Well, feel free to post video of Georgia Southern doing similar kinds of crap both pregame and postgame. I mean, you are acting like you have all this "knowledge," so this should be easy for you.

You are talking pregame and postgame, which is great. I am talking postgame.

Why would I need another example, you stated it only happens for those games where teams have to play? Georgia Southern v Nebraska did not have to be played.

I will be the first to admit I am not a brain surgeon, I make tons of mistakes.

LOL you got a swollen vagina and started a thread to post a video of ISU players jumping up and down celebrating their win (that never happens!) then followed-up with a video of a group of ISU players not in uniform casualy walking down the sideline towards the locker room (outrageous!)

Hey, Einstein.

First off, you are the one thinking that Iowa will be ok with a 6 game home schedule. You are clearly not very bright.

Secondly, it's pretty clear you are the one with the swollen vagina. If you don't like the thread topic, why bother posting in it? Why allow your vagina to swell?

And third, you call the pregame crap a casual walk? LOL Again, you are not very bright. Hell, you can't even spell "casually" correctly.

\
Hey, Einstein.

First off, you are the one thinking that Iowa will be ok with a 6 game home schedule. You are clearly not very bright.

Secondly, it's pretty clear you are the one with the swollen vagina. If you don't like the thread topic, why bother posting in it? Why allow your vagina to swell?
You mad, bro?

And third, you call the pregame crap a casual walk? LOL Again, you are not very bright. Hell, you can't even spell "casually" correctly.

I replied to your post quoted below:

You spelled frequently and frequent incorrectly. Grab a cup of chamomile tea, insert a tampon, and relax.

Reactions: Cydkar
Hey, Einstein.

I am shocked you did not use any capital letters or bold any words. Are you feeling ok?

You are talking pregame and postgame, which is great. I am talking postgame.

Why would I need another example, you stated it only happens for those games where teams have to play? Georgia Southern v Nebraska did not have to be played.

I will be the first to admit I am not a brain surgeon, I make tons of mistakes.

You said previously that the Georgia Southern players celebrated postgame in front of the Nebraska student section. Celebrating is normal. And now you are stating that Georgia Southern players taunted and cussed at the Nebraska players postgame. I am simply asking for video of that.

And no, I did not state this stuff only happens for games that have to be played. What I did say is that we don't have to play a soon to be non Power 2, irrelevant program like Clown U once the contract expires.

it happens, its a rivalry. It makes it interesting as long as its not to crazy. Of course we didn't like the JBo shoe thing but if I was a Hawk fan I would have thought it funny.
ef5233ee-1b5c-4fdf-a538-0fde262631c0-AP19347116662355.jpg

Not the biggest deal in the world but I'm glad we don't do that stuff.

When I saw Nebraska do that crap before the game in 2018 I knew that program was in for a bumpy road. Not too shocked MC does that crap as it's pretty obvious with the TOE and "they think their so fu;:ing smart!!" that he's obsessed with all things black and gold.

No big deal; it's what litte brothers do.

Last edited:
You said previously that the Georgia Southern players celebrated postgame in front of the Nebraska student section. Celebrating is normal. And now you are stating that Georgia Southern players taunted and cussed at the Nebraska players postgame. I am simply asking for video of that.

And no, I did not state this stuff only happens for games that have to be played. What I did say is that we don't have to play a soon to be non Power 2, irrelevant program like Clown U once the contract expires.

Franisdaman said:

Sure, this stuff happens in games that HAVE to be played (Michigan & Michigan State, as an example). We don't have to play a soon to be non Power 2, irrelevant program like Clown U.

As far as the celebrating in front of the Nebraska student section, it was broadcast at the end of the game. There might, or might not be, video of it. Sorry, but I am not searching for it. (And, actually I said they did it in front of their student section).

Last edited:
OP, you are simply one easily-triggered individual. This stuff happens between teams all around the country at nearly all levels of the sport, this sport and others. I could be seriously idealistic about this, but my opinion is that if fans, themselves, started to behave a little less like complete asshats, maybe it would trickle down to the players on the field. Maybe. But a lot of the "unsavory" cultural aspects of sports are in no small part due to fan behavior.

Used to be all kinds of shit-talking occurred and it was mostly mutual-respect fun in nature, thus all the video content out there of old hats in various sports waxing nostalgic about who was the best trash talker, obviously enjoying that part of the game. Now, seems like a different thing altogether. Seems like guys, fans included, act like complete assholes knowing that at least one target of their crap will respond in kind, thus justifying their own behavior.

But, yeah, this shit is everywhere and I'm not going to single out Iowa State for it.

Reactions: nu2u and WSC72
again, a 2nd thread was started on this so apparently people do "care."

and who's butt hurt? we are simply pointing out Clown U's so called 5 star culture
You shouldnt care, dummy. And...who gives a shit if a 2nd thread was started?. Now stfu.

Franisdaman said:

As far as the celebrating in front of the Nebraska student section, it was broadcast at the end of the game. There might, or might not be, video of it. Sorry, but I am not searching for it. (And, actually I said they did it in front of their student section).

You also claimed that Georgia Southern players behaved like the Clown players and taunted and cussed at the Nebraska players postgame.

Yeah, I had to chuckle when some posters were being cocky before the game saying MC will find a way to piss it away.... guess they must have forgotten that Kirk has shit the bed in this series a ton and given away plenty of W's to the Clowns. 13-10 with how bad they've been at times just isn't that good.
In all honesty it looked like the same mistake prone Clone team we play every year. This year we just happened to match them mistake for mistake.....

Let it go. Game is history. There will be another Super Bowl for you next year. Time to think about Nevada.
You didn't REALLY come on here and insinuate that the clone game is OUR superbowl did you? Damn and your one of the only clone fans who come on here that I THOUGHT didn't have his head up his ass......Oh well, wrong again I guess....

I'm back to say sorry for my behavior in this thread. It's my opinion that 99% of fans on both sides just want to have a good time. Some people want to rain on that good time, and that's part of the fun those people.

The biggest reason I wouldn't be sad in the least to see this game go is because there are a lot people that want to find bad behavior by fans, players, coaches, etc and paint the entire fanbase or program with a broad brush based on what happened in one emotional moment or something. We see the same stuff happening in politics all the time and it's absolutely galling to me.

Anyway, we are all fans of our teams and of CFB, and most people around here I'm guessing are Iowans. I want us to have a good time with this. It's supposed to be fun and not serious. Stuff like this bothers me sometimes and it shouldn't. My bad. Honestly good luck the rest of the season.

OP, you are simply one easily-triggered individual. This stuff happens between teams all around the country at nearly all levels of the sport, this sport and others. I could be seriously idealistic about this, but my opinion is that if fans, themselves, started to behave a little less like complete asshats, maybe it would trickle down to the players on the field. Maybe. But a lot of the "unsavory" cultural aspects of sports are in no small part due to fan behavior.

Used to be all kinds of shit-talking occurred and it was mostly mutual-respect fun in nature, thus all the video content out there of old hats in various sports waxing nostalgic about who was the best trash talker, obviously enjoying that part of the game. Now, seems like a different thing altogether. Seems like guys, fans included, act like complete assholes knowing that at least one target of their crap will respond in kind, thus justifying their own behavior.

But, yeah, this shit is everywhere and I'm not going to single out Iowa State for it.
He never played a sport. Dear lord, we do that kind of stuff in golf league. It's all part of the game.

there are a lot people that want to find bad behavior by fans, players, coaches, etc and paint the entire fanbase or program with a broad brush based on what happened in one emotional moment or something.

Your delusional Clown Head Coach likes to tell everyone that his program has a 5 star culture. What a joke based on what we have seen over the last several years.

And then you write, erroneously, that there was ONE emotional moment. One moment was how the Iowa Marching Band was treated the last time they were in Lames. And for this game, there were TWO moments; Clown players behaved like clowns pregame and postgame. Imagine if Iowa players had reacted to it; things could have gotten really ugly.

So, yeah, there are valid reasons why the Clown football program & the Clown fan base have been painted with a broad brush.

Complaining about this seems pretty soft. I remember our kicker taunting their bench and coaches. Iowa doesn't always behave so well after a win against isu especially considering writing are usually the higher ranked team

Reactions: WSC72
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT