ADVERTISEMENT

CNN analyst calls to 'slash the tires' of the Canadian trucker convoy

So she wants to slash the tires, empty the gas tanks and THEN move the trucks. Great strategy. LOL!

As you would be if Trump was the president. The second this starts to impact you in a meaningful way you'll be on here pissing and moaning about it. It's really weird to see Confederate flags at some of these protests in Canada. It kind of makes you wonder who is fanning the flames, and who is funding it.

I mean all I heard from the right with the BLM folks Was cars should hit them, so not sure why advocating for slashing tires and such would be any different? They are stopping traffic on a public road.

The canadian gov can get the dozers out as far as I’m concerned

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 86Hawkeye and ft254
It's hilarious watching the media Hate on truckers after they thought nothing of blm and antifa attacking people and destroying businesses.

These guys should be arrested for blocking roads, but when they're not doing that, have at it. They have every right and it's enjoyable watching these idiots who have advocated for mandates and lockdowns get all bent out of shape for so little.

I mean all I heard from the right with the BLM folks Was cars should hit them, so not sure why advocating for slashing tires and such would be any different? They are stopping traffic on a public road.

get the dozers out as far as I’m concerned
You really heard that huh?

Reactions: SIXERS24
You heard that? You heard people say protestors should be driven through? Where?
On pretty much any news story last year about protestors in traffic….heck I’m pretty sure there was a bill in the Iowa legislature that at least passed the house giving drivers who hit protestors immunity. It was literally the MAGA rallying cry for a while.

I still don't see people saying we "should hit them".

"Proponents say the bill would protect drivers who are trapped during unlawful protests occurring on roadways and grant them immunity if they are trying to carefully maneuver out of the area of an unlawful protest."

On pretty much any news story last year about protestors in traffic….heck I’m pretty sure there was a bill in the Iowa legislature that at least passed the house giving drivers who hit protestors immunity. It was literally the MAGA rallying cry for a while.

From your own link dumbass. Does this sound like ‘just driving through’ protesters? Did it pass?

‘Proponents say the bill would protect drivers who are trapped during unlawful protests occurring on roadways and grant them immunity if they are trying to carefully maneuver out of the area of an unlawful protest.’

So she wants to slash the tires, empty the gas tanks and THEN move the trucks. Great strategy. LOL!

Just another example of the liberal lunacy and them (liberals) being domestic terrorists at heart.

Maybe she should focus on those trade numbers and figure out how to make them better. If more than a quarter of your trade fits through one narrow bridge….

More Canadian manufacturing and trade = More happy Canadian truck drivers. Happy truck drivers do not protest. They drive more to make more money.

safari-cheetah.gif

Reactions: noleclone2
Lots of our posters here bragged about how they would plow through anyone blocking roads. Back when it was ”others” doing it,

Do you have a link to that?

I do remember that as part of the national discussion on the matter, there was concern among motorists having their car stopped and being pulled from the car and beaten. This in turn led to some politicians proposing laws that would have prevented charges being filed on motorists who feared for their safety.

ADVERTISEMENT