ADVERTISEMENT

CNN analyst calls to 'slash the tires' of the Canadian trucker convoy

Time to get equipped with a quality grill guard.

Not a real tough decision for me, getting Reginald Denny-ied vs Keep on Truckin'.

that’s not even close.

you guys are hyperventilating again without an understanding.

don’t try to block the highway or “kidnap” the streets when cars are trying to use them. That’s all it is saying. Hope a few of you get squashed if you play stupid games, LOL.

Anyone protesting like an ignorant pos in the middle of the street and stops a car, should absolutely get plowed through.

Do you have a link to that?

I do remember that as part of the national discussion on the matter, there was concern among motorists having their car stopped and being pulled from the car and beaten. This in turn led to some politicians proposing laws that would have prevented charges being filed on motorists who feared for their safety.
Here's a couple I found.

Well plenty of others defended protests that stopped traffic. Is that not cool anymore?
I have no issue with either protest but have a huge issue with posters who suggested plowing through the crowd they didn't agree with.

I have no issue with either protest but have a huge issue with posters who suggested plowing through the crowd they didn't agree with.
I think if you stop traffic for a protest you should be promptly arrested. Then your vehicle gets towed(with air in the tires).

You should not run over protesters who are of no threat to you.

If protesters attack your car and you feel threatened, you should be able to try to escape harm.

Reactions: 86Hawkeye
I guess she probably hasn't seen what a tire that big under pressure does when it blows. I wouldn't think she would be telling some idiot that doesn't know better to maim or kill themselves but who knows.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
So she wants to slash the tires, empty the gas tanks and THEN move the trucks. Great strategy. LOL!

That is abhorrent. They should be slashing their necks instead.

• Haha
“They”. Go for it message board tough guy
giphy.gif

So truckers are preventing other truckers from working? This seems well thought out and unlikely to lead to backlash.

So truckers are preventing other truckers from working? This seems well thought out and unlikely to lead to backlash.
Don’t these lazy bums have jobs? How do they have time for all the protesting? They all on Canadian welfare? They probably never worked a day in their lives. Sound familiar?

Reactions: artradley
LOL - this thread is a solid reminder of how genuinely insecure, boring, and humorless many our far right posters are here and everywhere. Must be so hard having to go through life so poutraged.

Don’t these lazy bums have jobs? How do they have time for all the protesting? They all on Canadian welfare? They probably never worked a day in their lives. Sound familiar?

No, it really doesn't. They are getting paid to be shut down. Except when it's all over, they'll still have a job. It's funny that the left is squirming for an answer.

I'll tell you another thing, it's that many truckers have weeks upon weeks of vacation time stashed away. It's how they are built. They won't bat an eye using it in a situation like this.

Last edited:
No, it really doesn't. They are getting paid to be shut down. Except when it's all over, they'll still have a job. It's funny that the left is squirming for an answer.

I'll tell you another thing, it's that many truckers have weeks upon weeks of vacation time stashed away. It's how they are built. They won't bat an eye using it in a situation like this.
Sure they do.

If you're crying about inflation while rooting for Biden and Democrat policies, you are a F#*%^*g idiot.
Yeah-but small detail, we are not playing chicken littles, crying about inflation. The crying is coming from one side. The side pretending it is all due to Biden's policies and not lingering supply demand issues as we finish year 2 of the Covid pandemic.

Last edited:
Reactions: sober_teacher
I'm curious, did she call for similar action against BLM and antifa when they destroyed commerce?

a $1,000 daily fine, doubles everyday the truck is parked. Use drones to take pictures of the license plates of the trucks. money talks.

So she wants to slash the tires, empty the gas tanks and THEN move the trucks. Great strategy. LOL!

Arrest them then maybe Kamala can collect funds for their bail

a $1,000 daily fine, doubles everyday the truck is parked. Use drones to take pictures of the license plates of the trucks. money talks.
There's already been over $5,000,000 raised to deal with that stuff, so, it's not gonna work. And I wouldn't be surprised if someone like Elon Musk decided to pay for them all on his own.

Are you unfamiliar with the concept of union strikes? It's been like this for a long time now. Except those not involved in this strike are actually in higher demand now and can probably make more money. Might get called a "scab" but who cares?

Are you unfamiliar with the concept of union strikes? It's been like this for a long time now. Except those not involved in this strike are actually in higher demand now and can probably make more money. Might get called a "scab" but who cares?
No one is in demand of the bridge is blocked.

ADVERTISEMENT