ADVERTISEMENT

CNN: Biden is close to the point of no return with Americans on the economy

well, these type of threads are moronic.
Lol why? Biden is not well liked nationally. His numbers are worse than Trump. I guess interrupting the left wing echo chamber is taboo on here. Maybe you should look at polling numbers and ask yourself why most Americans do not approve of Joe.

Lol why? Biden is not well liked nationally. His numbers are worse than Trump. I guess interrupting the left wing echo chamber is taboo on here. Maybe you should look at polling numbers and ask yourself why most Americans do not approve of Joe.
Because they’re dumb apparently 😆

Reactions: NCHawk5
Because they’re dumb apparently 😆
I deal with mostly moderates other than my family (who, believe it or not, are hardcore Dems). The moderates look at Biden and see an old man who stumbles over his words/lacks direction. A weak leader. I don’t know that that’s entirely fair, but I do know that he seemed much more competent 20 years ago.

So find something else. Trump isn’t in office. The Dems are in charge and they’re running the country into the ground.
You dont get why he would be brought up when talking about Biden? You simple? Clearly no one loves Biden, but hes still better than Trump. What confuses you about this position?

You dont get why he would be brought up when talking about Biden? You simple? Clearly no one loves Biden, but hes still better than Trump. What confuses you about this position?
Well America disagrees. Biden is polling worse than Trump did. That’s maybe the worst argument ever on your part. When I voted for Joe, I held that belief. I’m not entirely convinced anymore. Anyway, two awful presidents in a row and you’re justifying one because of the other one being worse. It’s sad.

Reactions: 83Hawk
Well America disagrees. Biden is polling worse than Trump did. That’s maybe the worst argument ever on your part. When I voted for Joe, I held that belief. I’m not entirely convinced anymore. Anyway, two awful presidents in a row and you’re justifying one because of the other one being worse. It’s sad.
Isnt this an obvious consequence of a two party system? Whats sad is the way you are desperately trying to spin it as some sort of weakness in those who feel that way. Why? You dont understand the flaw with the 2 party system? Its really not that complicated.

Really? Then stop using it in that way.
In what way? I reluctantly voted for Clinton and Biden because they were and still are vastly better than trump.... how is that not valid to my feelings about the current administration?

How are you not getting this?

In what way? I reluctantly voted for Clinton and Biden because they were and still are vastly better than trump.... how is that not valid to my feelings about the current administration?

How are you not getting this?
You’re propping Biden up with an awful line of thought. How are you not getting this? Isn’t it possible that they both suck? I’m praying that a moderate R is nominated in 2024 and the MAGA white trash goes away. Otherwise, I’m left with a 3rd election in a row with terrible options.

You’re propping Biden up with an awful line of thought. How are you not getting this? Isn’t it possible that they both suck? I’m praying that a moderate R is nominated in 2024 and the MAGA white trash goes away. Otherwise, I’m left with a 3rd election in a row with terrible options.
Gird your loins cuz that’s what we’re getting.

No moderate makes it out of the R side and the perspective D nominees look like garbage at the moment.

3 straight garbage elections as far as choice goes…..

My money is on DeSantis v Harris…..fun. 😕

I need to pretend they are equally bad? I dont believe that. I believe MAGA takes us down an irreversible path, and I would vote for Biden again. They are not the same and its worth saying. Why are you so desperate to have everyone say they are equal?

I need to pretend they are equally bad? I dont believe that. I believe MAGA takes us down an irreversible path, and I would vote for Biden again. They are not the same and its worth saying. Why are you so desperate to have everyone say they are equal?
Link to me saying they’re equal? Awful is not assigned a numeric value. Both directions are terrible and don’t reflect the average American’s belief system. Binsfield cited Desantis above. I think Desantis is miles ahead of Biden. I don’t think he’s like Trump at all, he’s just trying to get votes out of Trumpers.

All I know is I'm for presidents who don't ask if it is okay if he shoots Americans or launch bombs into Mexico.

At some point Republican voters need to figure some things out.
OK, I agree those Trump things are reprehensible. They didn't happen though.

Reactions: NCHawk5
OK, I agree those Trump things are reprehensible. They didn't happen though.
Oh you believe that? I’ll take Esper’s word. You believe the guy who used a sharpie on a map to show he was right about a hurricane, who asked about nuking hurricanes, called our troops suckers and losers, is on record admitting he lied about covid, said windmills cause cancer, and on and on.

That’s who you believe. Your beacon of truth. You’re pathetic. Wake. Up.

Reactions: Huey Grey
As massive a douche as trump is, he was winning by landslide had Covid not happened.
Don't agree with this. Trump being Trump has an effect no matter what. We are probably looking at a Bush vs. Gore closeness without Covid.

ADVERTISEMENT