ADVERTISEMENT

CNN: Biden is close to the point of no return with Americans on the economy

trump amazingly lost an election to him when the economy was recovering, the markets were soaring and yet trump still found a way to blow it. I guess they have something in common.
I don't recall bringing up that douche bag. Is that your attempt at a deflection for the dumpster fire that is the Biden administration?

Now if we could just get each unemployed person to take two jobs apiece and we’d have no unemployment or open jobs.

As bad as the market is tanking I think they should have increase the rate even more yesterday.

The inflation will cause the 2nd quarter GDP to be a negative again…which puts us in the recession criteria.

So we are going to have positive job growth during a recession.

Reactions: Hammer93
All politicians suck a$$
Doesn’t matter which fvck stick u vote for . Nothing changes .
Here is the little secret everyone forgets, they don’t care about you! They are in office to satisfy their massive ego or line their wallets…..Do any of you honestly believe the former dipsh!t in office cares about the little people lol😂😂

All politicians suck a$$
Doesn’t matter which fvck stick u vote for . Nothing changes .
Here is the little secret everyone forgets, they don’t care about you! They are in office to satisfy their massive ego or line their wallets…..Do any of you honestly believe the former dipsh!t in office cares about the little people lol😂😂
This is very true.

As long as rich people continue to get richer, then the rest of the country starve to death for all they care. they can always bring in more immigrants to vote for them.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
Because he couldn’t keep his mouth shut or stay off Twitter.
This ^

His overblown ego had him speaking out of school on Covid stuff. Oh, he undoubtedly heard bits and pieces in briefings, then decided he would share some of those bits and pieces with the country.

I disagreed with half of his tax cut plan, and punitive tariffs, but mostly I disagreed with his daily lies and trolls. IMO, the latter is what cost him the most.

This ^

His overblown ego had him speaking out of school on Covid stuff. Oh, he undoubtedly heard bits and pieces in briefings, then decided he would share some of those bits and pieces with the country.

I disagreed with half of his tax cut plan, and punitive tariffs, but mostly I disagreed with his daily lies and trolls. IMO, the latter is what cost him the most.
He has Narcissistic Personality Disorder so he simply couldn't help himself....

I think he believed everything coming out of his mouth.....

Inflation at 8.5%
And when did the money supply go straight up? 2020.
Screen-Shot-2021-02-14-at-10.12.48-PM.png

trump amazingly lost an election to him when the economy was recovering, the markets were soaring and yet trump still found a way to blow it. I guess they have something in common.
The covid narrative made it so the economy took a back seat in the election.

It's not all Bidens fault, let's see where we stand in 2024 and judge Biden then.

Reactions: Tom Paris
How is it misleading? That’s not the graph of M1 from the Fed? The money supply didn’t go parabolic in 2020? M2 didn’t go up 25% that year?

milton-friedman-1099269.jpg
It started there with both parties and the Fed participating. Biden has continued adding to it and wants to add more. The Fed is trying to unwind, but too slowly. We are at serious risk of a repeat of the 1970s.

I don't remember Biden saying any of this on the campaign trail. He mostly spoke about how hundreds of thousands of people had died during Covid, due to Trump's mishandling of the pandemic. Then Joe took charge & hundreds of thousands more died.

It started there with both parties and the Fed participating. Biden has continued adding to it and wants to add more. The Fed is trying to unwind, but too slowly. We are at serious risk of a repeat of the 1970s.
The Fed’s been wildly irresponsible since 2013. It’s not the government’s job to micromanage the economy.

We’ve set ourselves up for a serious setback because we have to pullback all these levers at the same time.

Reactions: Tom Paris and dandh
ADVERTISEMENT