ADVERTISEMENT

CNN: Biden is close to the point of no return with Americans on the economy

Yep, that is why you just ignore them regardless of president. I would like to see livable wage employment numbers....that's what really matters and would really tell us who is doing a good job or is just shit which, in my opinion, has been every president and political party majority since I was born in the 70s.

The Fed’s been wildly irresponsible since 2013. It’s not the government’s job to micromanage the economy.

We’ve set ourselves up for a serious setback because we have to pullback all these levers at the same time.
Micromanage, no. But macromanage, yes. Adding to the money supply, adding barriers to production, providing disincentive to work all add inflationary pressure and reduce productivity. We are not doing a good job right now, and the Fed is lollygagging, imho.

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

And that's almost entirely due to dumb fvcks not getting vaccinated
So, are you saying those that died from Covid while Trump was president was his fault, but most of those who died while Biden has been president are their own fault?

If not, please set the record straight.
If so…..yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
And that's almost entirely due to dumb fvcks not getting vaccinated
Still pushing that narrative. What, exactly, have the “experts” been right about so far? Masks: wrong. Lockdowns curb the spread: wrong. Vaccines prevent spread: wrong. The list goes on and on. Casually accepting things that others were chastised for even thinking were a possibility.

Reactions: Finance85
Still pushing that narrative. What, exactly, have the “experts” been right about so far? Masks: wrong. Lockdowns curb the spread: wrong. Vaccines prevent spread: wrong. The list goes on and on. Casually accepting things that others were chastised for even thinking were a possibility.
Lotsa wrong here.

• Haha
Reactions: NCHawk5
Actually it's your opinion that I think is most wrong.
Shocked. Absolutely stunned that when reality hits, and you realize you’ve been hating and demeaning people who were actually right all along, you can’t admit it and realize you were gamed by politicians and the media.

Reactions: 83Hawk
Um, it may not all be his fault, but he's definitely made things worse.
Did he make it worse with the high inflation of countries all over the globe? Is that Biden's fault too? How about gas prices around the world? Did he do that?

Shocked. Absolutely stunned that when reality hits, and you realize you’ve been hating and demeaning people who were actually right all along, you can’t admit it and realize you were gamed by politicians and the media.
You're talking about the Fox News/MAGA crowd right? I'm still waiting for someone to show me how the actual Republicans I watch on MSNBC, like Wallace, Scarborough, Jolly, Steele, Wilson, Sykes, Schmidt, are wrong about what they say their party is doing and embracing. I'm waiting to be shown they are nuts so I can start feeling better about where my country is heading.

There used to be a time where sometimes I agreed with what Republicans are doing. Now I am staunchly against 99% of what comes out of their mouths or the bills they sign or introduce.

You're talking about the Fox News/MAGA crowd right? I'm still waiting for someone to show me how the actual Republicans I watch on MSNBC, like Wallace, Scarborough, Jolly, Steele, Wilson, Sykes, Schmidt, are wrong about what they say their party is doing and embracing. I'm waiting to be shown they are nuts so I can start feeling better about where my country is heading.

There used to be a time where sometimes I agreed with what Republicans are doing. Now I am staunchly against 99% of what comes out of their mouths or the bills they sign or introduce.
I’m talking about the endless mask and vaccine virtue signaling. Pretty much all arguments promoting it have been debunked. Masks don’t accomplish much of anything and vaccines only protect the recipient.

All I know is I'm for presidents who don't ask if it is okay if he shoots Americans or launch bombs into Mexico.

At some point Republican voters need to figure some things out.

All we know for sure at this point is the House and the Senate will both be Republican after November. It is hard to imagine a Democrat at this point being elected President in 2024, but I suppose it is still possible (Biden has 0 chance and Kamala clearly has 0 chance). It seems most of the country is saying no to what Biden and his cast of characters have delivered.

How about forcing Americans to get vaccines on the pain of being put out of work?
Shooting Americans with tear gas and asking if you can shoot them is way worse. So...false equivalency.

Edit to say vaccines weren't an issue until you jackasses made one political.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: NCHawk5
All we know for sure at this point is the House and the Senate will both be Republican after November. It is hard to imagine a Democrat at this point being elected President in 2024, but I suppose it is still possible (Biden has 0 chance and Kamala clearly has 0 chance). It seems most of the country is saying no to what Biden and his cast of characters have delivered.
I think the Senate will be more blue and the house flips.

Reactions: EasyHawk
As bad as the market is tanking I think they should have increase the rate even more yesterday.
Yep, they should. But they know that if they increase rates too fast & too high, we'll have a mortgage collapse as homeowners who have enjoyed tiny interest rates for years would suddenly be upside down on their house.

Yep. Accurate. I was looking at this last night. Bidens policy against Fossil Fuels is only going to make it worse. He needs to reverse course. He won't.
First rule in the politicians handbook - never admit you're wrong, even if it would help your situation.

Reactions: Hammer93
No it isn't. It's a virus, and the mRNA vaccines are limited in their design. Most of the people who died were already extremely unhealthy. This was nature's way, probably aided by a lab, of culling the herd.

But we would have limited it's spread and by default the new variants

I don't remember Biden saying any of this on the campaign trail. He mostly spoke about how hundreds of thousands of people had died during Covid, due to Trump's mishandling of the pandemic. Then Joe took charge & hundreds of thousands more died.

trump both took credit for the vaccines and gave voice to those that called coviid a hoax. The dude should have sleptwalk through the election and he managed to screw it up.

Reactions: mattymoknows
I don't recall bringing up that douche bag. Is that your attempt at a deflection for the dumpster fire that is the Biden administration?

I am just happy trump isn’t in office during the current conflict. We’d be sending howitzers to Russia

4 posts in and Trump gets mentioned to hijack the thread. TDS strikes again.
Lol. This is your go to. You can’t compare the past President to the current one. That wouldn’t make any sense.

ADVERTISEMENT