ADVERTISEMENT

CNN Exposé of China Covid Coverup...

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
As a side, and to of course make it political, I imagine Trump had the power to charge people with "picking quarrels and provoking trouble" (a charge commonly used to arrest activists in China).

It's a very good Covid timeline and read into the culture of Chinese authoritarianism...

Looks like Dumbass Donald took a page out of the CCP playbook.

Either he was too stupid to understand the danger or too indifferent to the suffering it would cause.

He cared more about the stock market than people’s lives.

May he rot in hell, if there is such a place.

As a side, and to of course make it political, I imagine Trump had the power to charge people with "picking quarrels and provoking trouble" (a charge commonly used to arrest activists in China).

It's a very good Covid timeline and read into the culture of Chinese authoritarianism...

Frontline did a great job in this coverup by China. I recommend it

Yeah, so does Biden. Kind of a problem for us.
We went from an overt problem (trump) to a covert one (biden).

My prayer is a strong moderate will rise from the political ashes like a phoenix and kick both party's asses. The problem is, in order to do that it will have to be another millionaire unless he/she is crowd-source funded like a mother effer.

Reactions: runkpanole
We went from an overt problem (trump) to a covert one (biden).

My prayer is a strong moderate will rise from the political ashes like a phoenix and kick both party's asses. The problem is, in order to do that it will have to be another millionaire unless he/she is crowd-source funded like a mother effer.

I could get down with this. It’s starting to feel like all the money that I have donated to the libertarian party has been used for hookers and blow.

Oh well, at least they do it discreetly.

Reactions: alaskanseminole
I bet you guys all ban things that are made in China in your homes right?

I wonder what the world would look like if the US had gone 'North Korea' level sanctions on China after the Tiananmen Square Massacre and just said we're not going to deal with murderous authoritarians like they're normal people.

If Europe, etc. had to choose between trade with the U.S., or trade with the CCP oligarchy, which way would they go?

In 1989 U.S. exports to China were $5.8 billion, and imports were $11.9 billion.
In 2019 U.S. exports to China were 106.4 billion, and imports were $451.7 billion.

EU exports to China in 2020 were higher than they were to the U.S. Now they'd probably tell us to pound sand.

ADVERTISEMENT