ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Kaz......

Wow not good. Unless Pelini brings him to Youngstown st like Carl Pelini don't see anyone touching him with a 10 foot pole till they get this sorted out through the legal system.

Originally posted by hawkguy77:
Third offense could earn him some serious time.
Where did you get '3rd Offense'?
It says 3rd degree, but I don't see anything about 3 offenses...

Don't think it looks bad for any program. 3rd degree domestic assault doesn't necessarily mean he laid hands on anybody, but he has two little kids and for their sake, I hope he and his family get some help.

Originally posted by Cougar63:
First time Matt has been funny all year
That's odd, because I wasn't trying to be funny. What did I say that was funny?
Does anyone really not know the difference between '3rd Degree Domestic assault' and 'Domestic assault, 3rd Offense'?

Originally posted by hawkinne:

Originally posted by N.Legend:
As an ex Hawkeye coach...certainly not good for the program.
It happened in Lincoln. No surprise there.
Biggest surprise for me was not seeing at least 3 Nebraska players below him on the webpage.

Originally posted by Daggerfoot:

They were probably just discussing Deacon Jones' pass rushing technique.
women are becoming such cry baby's. Used to be a woman knew how to take a good beating every now and then, and keep there mouths shut about it! (Extreme Sarcasm)

This is seriously nothing to joke about, Daggerfoot! Way more women were killed from domestic violence than troops were killed in both Iraq and Afghanistan during the same period.
I'm highly disappointed in you...............

Hope Kaz gets this worked out with family, etc., whatever the situation may have been. Nobody knows what happens behind closed doors. Not a topic to joke about either ... We are all human and NONE of us are perfect ... So let's just hope this gets resolved ...

Tweet from sandeman

From Twitter:

Colin Sandeman ‏@ColinSandeman

@PlannedSickDays what's 3rd degree? Cuz if it's calling somebody a c*** s***** m*****f***** then that's standard protocol for him.

Originally posted by EpenesaEpenesa:
That should do wonders for the job search
Didn't bother ISU.......

"Mccarney To Retain Position As Head Football Coach

by Diana Pounds

Dan McCarney will retain his job as Iowa State head football
coach.

President Martin Jischke said March 22 that he believed
McCarney was sincere in accepting responsibility for an
incident of domestic abuse and making efforts to correct his
problem.

Jischke added the incident may reduce the outside income
available to McCarney, so that portion of his contract will
be renegotiated and reduced. Under the original contract, ISU
guaranteed McCarney income of $165,000 from outside sources,
such as speaking engagements and shoe contracts. McCarney's
university salary of $135,000 will remain the same.

Wisconsin records show McCarney's estranged wife Brenda
received a restraining order against McCarney after an
incident in March 1994. In the police report of the incident,
Brenda McCarney accused her husband of physical abuse. No
charges were filed in the incident.

McCarney apologized for the incident earlier this week and
said he and his wife had sought counseling and had put it
behind them"

If he does any jail time i hope his prison uniform is one of those "name brand" ones.

Apparently instant karma for him involved knocking his wife right in the face. Just a pure waste of humanity.

Originally posted by IO-wuh:
Apparently instant karma for him involved knocking his wife right in the face. Just a pure waste of humanity.

LINCOLN — Former Nebraska defensive line coach Rick Kaczenski remained in jail Monday morning after being arrested Sunday on a charge of third-degree domestic assault.
Lincoln police arrested Kaczenski, 40, around 3 p.m. Sunday after responding to a call originating outside Kaczenski’s home regarding arguments between Kaczenski and his wife that occurred late Saturday into early Sunday.
According to a police report, Kaczenski’s wife had sustained a cut to her forehead and scratches to her face and neck, allegedly from Kaczenski throwing a picture frame at her head. Kaczenski’s wife, 33, did not need to be treated at the hospital for her injuries.
Because suspects arrested on domestic assault charges in Lancaster County can’t be released on bond, Kaczenski remained in jail Monday until his arraignment. He was NU’s defensive line coach from 2012 to 2014; he coached Iowa’s defensive linemen before that. Kaczenski was fired along with almost all of NU’s previous staff after the 2014 Holiday Bowl.
This post was edited on 3/23 2:26 PM by hknation

Originally posted by hknation:

LINCOLN - Former Nebraska defensive line coach Rick Kaczenski remained in jail Monday morning after being arrested Sunday on a charge of third-degree domestic assault.

Lincoln police arrested Kaczenski, 40, around 3 p.m. Sunday after responding to a call originating outside Kaczenski's home regarding arguments between Kaczenski and his wife that occurred late Saturday into early Sunday.

According to a police report, Kaczenski's wife had sustained a cut to her forehead and scratches to her face and neck, allegedly from Kaczenski throwing a picture frame at her head. Kaczenski's wife, 33, did not need to be treated at the hospital for her injuries.

Because suspects arrested on domestic assault charges in Lancaster County can't be released on bond, Kaczenski remained in jail Monday until his arraignment. He was NU's defensive line coach from 2012 to 2014; he coached Iowa's defensive linemen before that. Kaczenski was fired along with almost all of NU's previous staff after the 2014 Holiday Bowl.

Thank god they got the Iowa part in there. Surprised they didn't give his middle school or Pop Warner team as well, as they are equally as relevant as Iowa.

Of course they did not mention him having played at Notre Dame...recruited by the "Legendary" Lou Holtz. Obviously, there is part of the problem.

Chris Brown seems to be having trouble staying out of trouble.

2015002174.jpg

Originally posted by B1G RED RULES:
and you guys don't think this is a Nebraska board
roll.r191677.gif
I was just over on your board to clear things up. That being when two of your fellow fans were arguing over what us Iowa fans had said about Coach Kaz being a maniac. So it seems to go both ways. Coach Kaz was our former DL coach, who was a bit of a popular topic while he was here. What is your point young man?

"Biggest surprise for me was not seeing at least 3 Nebraska players below him on the webpage."

"Biggest surprise for me was not seeing at least 3 Nebraska players below him on the webpage."

DesMoinesHawki posted on 3/23/2015...

Hope Kaz gets this worked out with
family, etc., whatever the situation may have been. Nobody knows what
happens behind closed doors. Not a topic to joke about either ... We are
all human and NONE of us are perfect ... So let's just hope this gets
resolved ...

Seriously..??

This post was edited on 3/24 7:23 PM by HawkeyeDenny

Had an uncle use to beat on my aunt, my dad's sister. Went on for years before it got out when he broke her nose and made her walk 2 miles home in 10* temps. She said it would happen when he would get drunk. One of my dad's brothers ended up going over there and pulled her and the kids out of the house. She ended up filing for divorce and with the help of her family she was able to get out of that situation.

Just saying no one knows how long Kaz has been beating on his wife and what causes it. No guarantee that it will stop. It's a sickness and the wife and kids need all the support they can get.

Originally posted by ThatsFootball:

LINCOLN - Former Nebraska defensive line coach Rick Kaczenski remained in jail Monday morning after being arrested Sunday on a charge of third-degree domestic assault.

Lincoln police arrested Kaczenski, 40, around 3 p.m. Sunday after responding to a call originating outside Kaczenski's home regarding arguments between Kaczenski and his wife that occurred late Saturday into early Sunday.

According to a police report, Kaczenski's wife had sustained a cut to her forehead and scratches to her face and neck, allegedly from Kaczenski throwing a picture frame at her head. Kaczenski's wife, 33, did not need to be treated at the hospital for her injuries.

Because suspects arrested on domestic assault charges in Lancaster County can't be released on bond, Kaczenski remained in jail Monday until his arraignment. He was NU's defensive line coach from 2012 to 2014; he coached Iowa's defensive linemen before that. Kaczenski was fired along with almost all of NU's previous staff after the 2014 Holiday Bowl.

Thank god they got the Iowa part in there. Surprised they didn't give his middle school or Pop Warner team as well, as they are equally as relevant as Iowa.
I think he did coach pop warner with Mattyfoley, lol.

Originally posted by BuddyRydell:

Originally posted by ThatsFootball:

I think he did coach pop warner with Mattyfoley, lol.
Glad you're back posting Matt. That didn't take long.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT