ADVERTISEMENT

Coach

Bro D

HR Legend
Nov 17, 2003
So I've been looking to stream this show for sooooo long and have never had any luck. I randomly see it on a local channel at night every once in a while which got me thinking about it again. For the longest time, you couldn't even find DVDs for purchase. Recently they started selling the box set on EBay and I broke down and bought them. (So I'm sure they'll be available to stream in the near future). Yes, I pulled a page from my parents book and BOUGHT DVDs. I can't remember the last time I did that.

ANYWHO, what a great show. It holds up so well. Coach and Luther have to be one of the funniest pairs of all-time. The way Coach treats Judy and Stuart is so damn funny too. It's not as good when he goes pro but its run was really good.

IF you need to pick an episode, the episode where Coach and Luther tear up Christine's apartment is gold. Luther spilling that grape juice gets me every time

/csb

So I've been looking to stream this show for sooooo long and have never had any luck. I randomly see it on a local channel at night every once in a while which got me thinking about it again. For the longest time, you couldn't even find DVDs for purchase. Recently they started selling the box set on EBay and I broke down and bought them. (So I'm sure they'll be available to stream in the near future). Yes, I pulled a page from my parents book and BOUGHT DVDs. I can't remember the last time I did that.

ANYWHO, what a great show. It holds up so well. Coach and Luther have to be one of the funniest pairs of all-time. The way Coach treats Judy and Stuart is so damn funny too. It's not as good when he goes pro but its run was really good.

IF you need to pick an episode, the episode where Coach and Luther tear up Christine's apartment is gold. Luther spilling that grape juice gets me every time

/csb

In theory, the show was inspired by the great Hayden Fry. I miss '80s and '90s sitcoms.

I catch a rerun now and then on TV. Great show and like seeing the shots of campus. I'll only watch though if it's a season where he was still the Screaming Eagles head man. Didn't care for the show so much after he left to the NFL.

/csb

It’s on Amazon Prime video to stream for members.

/csb
The episode where they played iowa was great.

Reactions: dgordo
Imagine waking up.
actress-clare-carey-arrives-at-the-alberta-ferretti-flagship-store-picture-id83677313

Last edited:
In 1974 I dragged my girlfriend to The Tiger Pit in Burlington to watch Jerry Van Dyke perform standup. She was 16 and I was 17, but in those days if you dressed nice and went to a classy joint they would serve you. She had a Tom Collins and I had a whiskey sour.

I can remember the evening better than I remember last night’s dinner.

Anyway, Jerry was my favorite part of “Coach.”

Reactions: The Tradition
Honestly, I think she's hotter now....
She got naked in the TV show Weeds

So many hot Kelly's... Kelly from Saved By the Bell, Cheers, Coach and Married with Children.

And holy crap, it is on Prime.. Of course it is! Well if the internet goes out, at least I have something to watch

One of my favorite episodes is the about Hayden having a low sperm count. Classic!

Fear is a great motivator. Why do you think people obey the law? They are AFRAID of going to jail. Why do you think people go to church? They’re AFRAID of going to hell. Why do you think people brush their teeth? They’re afraid of going to the dentist. Without fear, people…I mean.. ya know… they’d get arrested, lose their teeth and go to hell.

-Luther

/csb

The only thing that keeps me buying DVD/Blu-Ray at this point is that they're cheaper than the digital copy for some reason. Even then, I'm only buying if I know it's not on one of my streaming services.

In theory, the show was inspired by the great Hayden Fry. I miss '80s and '90s sitcoms.

It was. In fact, nearly all the stock/background footage is of the Fieldhouse, various UI campus locations.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
ADVERTISEMENT